Falling apart

While the fight between Bakugo and Uraraka was taking place, Shimura and the police were dealing with Mimic. Forcing his way through wasn't an option, as the walls would just keep readjusting until his Trigger ran out and Overhaul was long gone.

The walls continued to shift, but with Rock Lock using his quirk to lock down certain areas and Shimura's strength, destroying any new sections of walls that tried to separate them, both teams were at a standstill. Mimic needed to, at least, separate some of them for Toga and Twice to move in.

"Wow, you Mafia guys suck," Toga mocked, lazily leaning against a wall.

"Here, since your in such bad shape, I'll help - You all suck, and I'm great!" Twice created a copy of one of Sakaki, a unique member of the Yakuza.

Mimic once again moves the walls from outside Rock Lock's range to separate the heroes. However, with Sakaki hidden within the moving walls, Shimura loses his balance thanks to the Sloshed quirk. Allowing Mimic to separate Rock Lock from the others.

With Rock Lock separated, Toga lept through an opening in the wall and stabbed Rock Lock, "gotcha," Toga beamed.

"Ugh, no, I got you," Rock Lock locks Toga's knife and tries to capture her, only for another knife to stab him from behind as the first one that stabbed him was only a clone.

"Hehe, even if Twice's second clone is much weaker than the first, a knife is still a knife," Toga twists the knife wanting to hear Rock Lock squeal in pain.

Yanking the knife out, Toga prepares to stab into him again, but tentacles would start wrapping her from behind, "Eww, I'm not into this!" Toga quickly slashed and flipped away from the tentacles. Turning her head, she saw Todoroki and Suneater have caught up to the other heroes. "Worthless Yakuza, couldn't even delay these guys for a few minutes."

Having dealt with Sakaki, Shimura destroyed the wall that was used to separate Rock Lock. He would see Todoroki and Suneater, relieved that those two were safe before turning to Toga. "You've got nowhere to run!"

Toga bit her lip and quickly ran away with the walls closing down behind her. Before Shimura could go after her, a series of explosions could be heard from up ahead.

"That has to be Bakugo!" Shimura became worried and rushed forward.

"You guys take care of Rock Lock," Night eye ordered the cops as the heroes quickly followed after Shimura.

The entire Basement would start to twist and turn again as Mimic refused to let them advance.

"Todoroki, can you recreate this entire underground with ice," Shimura asked.

"This entire underground? Wait, you can't mean to disintegrate it all?"

"I have no other choice. If this villain wants to hide in the walls, I'll just have to remove them," Removing his gloves, Shimura would touch one of the walls and turn it to dust. Todoroki, acting quickly, created walls made of ice to replace all the one Shimura was destroying, careful not to have his ice touch the decay. All the walls were disintegrating rapidly, faster than Mimic could move and soon he was exposed. Shimura cancelled his quirk as Nighteye threw some highly dense seals to knock Mimic out.

Capturing Mimic allowed the heroes to progress but soon came upon the different paths, "Which way do we go from here?" Shimura asked.

"If we go forward, then we'll come upon Eri's room, probably where Uraraka is as well. I didn't see far enough to know where this other path goes." Nighteye explained.

The group headed forward and were able to start hearing small explosions from Bakugo's quirk. Hearing the explosions gave Shimura a bad feeling as he sped ahead of the others, hoping to reach Eri's room as quickly as possible. However, he arrived only in time to see Uraraka's knife slashing through Bakugo's neck.

"Uraraka, what have you done?" Shimura asked in horror.

Uraraka would slowly turn to the voice as her fingers had a tight grip on the knife. Her vision was shaky, her ears were still ringing, and burn wounds covered her body. The only thing keeping her standing was the drug as the adrenaline from before faded.

"Shimura sensei?" She had to blink several times to get a clear view of him. "Eri's not here, she is-" as she tried to take a step forward, her legs gave out, causing her to collapse to the ground, soon followed by her falling unconsciousness.

Nighteye and the others would arrive on the scene as Todoroki witnessed Bakugo's deceased body and the bloody knife in Uraraka's hand.

"We best apprehend her," Nighteye ordered as Shimura turned to him, unable to say anything.

A student was dead, killed by the one everyone accused of helping Izuku. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that she would be harshly punished for this, but he couldn't linger on this too much. Eri still needed saving, and they needed to find Kirishima.

Back at the entrance, Ryukyu had Muscular and Katsukame pinned beneath her claws. Muscular could only glare in contempt at his partner as his energy was all gone. Partway through the fight, the Trigger drug kicked in for Katsukame, allowing him to use his energy stealing quirk without touching someone. However, Muscular was also affected and was once again defeated.

Izuku was following everything with his search quirk and would shake his head. Kirishima and Fatgum were fighting Kendo Rappa and Tengai, Togata was almost at Overhaul, while Twice and Toga were digging their way out of the underground.

"Everything has only gotten worse for the Yakuza. I guess I better make an appearance soon before the heroes successfully rescue Eri."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but I don't like this chapter. The writing was hard as I had no motivation on it, there are chapters in the future that I want to get to but I have to write these first to reach that point. 

Can't go skipping chapters.