"You welcome everyone this way?" I whispered. He chuckled slightly, his lips lightly grazing my neck. They began to wander a little lower.

"Just you," he responded. When his hand gripped the hem of my panties, I wanted to explode from the sensations. Desire was clouding my brain with every movement he was making. I wasn't sure what was so intoxicating about this man, but I knew that I couldn't get enough.

Slowly, he slid them down my legs. They stopped just where my boots began. My breathing was too heavy to even allow thoughts.

I looked down, preparing for him to stop, but when his eyes met mine-I knew I wanted it. With his eyes still on mine, he licks my pu*sy from slit to clit, periodically sucking on my clit. Small electrical pulses reverberate through my body. Oral sex has never felt this good before. I wiggle against his tongue, moaning. Normally I would close my eyes, but I force myself to keep them open so I wouldn't have to break eye-contact. It made things more intimate.

He then shoved his long index finger into my hole, and it really had me screaming out. I unintentionally humped his finger and his tongue.

Finally, I closed my eyes because I couldn't take it anymore. He was diving into me, kissing, suckling, and slurping everything my body had to offer. When his hands moved down to lift my body up to allow him more access, I lost it. He rubbed his tongue against her inner walls as my head tossed back in excitement.

"Oh, sh*t," I moaned out.

He wrapped his lips around my clit, flicking it with his tongue. I shook hard and lost myself in the intense sexual satisfaction he was giving me. He hardened his grip on my thighs and explored deep into my with generous finger strokes.

"Wait, oh f*ck!" I gasped as my hand found his thick hair. My legs wrapped around his head, making sure I kept it in place. With both his finger and his tongue, it didn't take long for me to cum. He didn't pull away, he just gave me one last lick before pulling away.

When I looked up at him, he placed the finger that he had fingered me with inside of his mouth. Everything he did was absolutely sexy. I quickly pulled up my underwear and got up from the couch.

My mind was bouncing off the walls. I didn't know what to do. He was just staring at me without saying any words. I made sure to stand in the corner of the room to make sure I had as far away from him as I could.

"Valentino," he said. My eyebrows came together as I looked at him. He smirked in response before getting up and walking towards me. His hand landed on my hip and then his head buried itself into my neck. I was pressed against the wall with his erection pressing into my stomach.

"I want you to call me by my name. Valentino," he spoke. My eyes shut as he gripped my neck and turned it to the opposite direction of his face. A whimper climbed out of me when he pressed me harder against the wall.

"Fine," I whispered. His lips grazed my jawline and I wanted to melt. The second he let go of my neck, I turned to look at him right in his eyes. There was so much desire swimming around in his eyes that it was terrifying me. When my eyes wandered down to his lips, I quickly looked away. I couldn't believe that he had just eaten me out. With those plump lips. I couldn't believe that the most perfect looking man actually did that to me.

"Until next time, Barbie," he stated. When he let me go, I felt like I could finally breathe. Then, he walked out of the room, leaving me in there all alone. I quickly swallowed the air I had been holding as I tried to organize my thoughts.