06: Anastasia

I actually got to see him up close and personal. It literally took my breath away from how perfectly sculpted he appeared to be. "I-I don't do those."

Stuttering was only a sign of weakness. I could tell that he didn't let it slide either. The way his eyes glazed over with mischief. His hand never let go of my wrist. I wasn't sure what to do in this position. All that I have been taught was the pole dancing. Private dancing was never in my beginners manual.

"Ten grand," he whispered in my ear. I thought about it for a second before finally agreeing. Ten grand was a lot of money. He grabbed ahold of my waist, walking me towards the VIP section.

I should've guessed that he was VIP. No one would offer a stripper ten grand just for a dance if they didn't have money to spend. Based on the way his clothes and shoes seemed to drip in riches, I could tell ten grand was basically nothing to him.

The second we were into the red room, I closed the door behind us. There was no pole just a couch. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. He sat down on the couch, his intense eyes never leaving mine.

I didn't know the first thing about private dancing. The thought of retaliation immediately rammed into my brain as I glanced between the really sexy guy and the door.

He had a smirk on his face as he just watched me. I wasn't even doing anything, just standing there in a pit of my indecisiveness.

"You seem nervous. Come sit," he said, patting the seat right beside him. I looked over at the innocent cushion before walking over to sit down on it. I was so close to him to the point I could smell his cologne.

He took a long sip of the unknown drink in his hand before reaching over and sitting it down. I bit down on my lip as the music began to play in the background. He seemed quite patient. Thinking back to the ten thousand dollars he was willing to spend, I took a deep breath and climbed on top of his lap.

The mystery man seemed shocked by my actions when my body straddled his with my back to his front. I wasn't sure what to do next, but I let my body move against his to the sound of the music. My eyes shut as I actually began to get into it. My throbbing lower region only begged for release as it rocked against him.

It wasn't until his hand wandered to cup my a** that I stopped. Janice had told me all about the man that owned the club. He was really adamant about his women's safety.

"You're not allowed to touch me. It's against Mr. Romano's rules," I told him, my back still towards him.

"You must be new. What's your name?" He chuckled out. His voice was so sexy, it made my thighs clench together. The man grabbed my hips before turning me to face him as his eyes settled on my breasts. Slowly, his eyes wandered back over to my face.

"Anastasia. Who are you?" I asked. The way my heartbeat seemed to exhilarate did not go unnoticed by me. It might've been because as my eyes searched his, I couldn't see anything but emptiness and lust.

"Mr. Romano. Now," he paused, searching my blue orbs for some response. I was sure he could see the fear flood into my eyes as he stated his name. "Open your legs."

My breathing grew, and I didn't know whether to defy him or not. "I'm not a prostitute. I just dance, okay?"

He licked his lips again, a smirk that never faltered was there. Slowly, he lowered me onto the couch. My bareback hit the cushioned seats as my wet pu*sy never broke contact with the middle of his slacks.

"I just want to welcome you, Anastasia," he spoke, his face burying itself into the crook of my neck. My eyes shut at the sensations I was feeling. He was unintentionally grinding into me and everything just felt so right.