"Who is that?" I asked and Kel shrugged.

"I thought y'all would've known. But look." Kel said as we waited. In walked a boy with a gun. He was then shot down with multiple bullets. The men left and then five minutes past by.

"Okay nigga. The video done." I said and he shook his head.

"Nah, look." He said and we watched as a little girl came in the camera crying as she looked at her mother and brothers lifeless body.

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was sitting in Benji's room curled under the covers bored as heck. He's been gone all day and he hasn't called. It was going on 9 and I didn't want to go to sleep until he came.

I decided to take a steaming shower just to let time roll by. Running the shower to the temperature I wanted it, i stripped out of my clothes and grabbed a big towel before sitting it on the counter.

I grabbed my wash cloth from earlier and stepped foot in the shower as the hot water hit my skin. As I showered, my mind trailed to our kiss earlier. Benji was all I wanted but I couldn't tell him that.

I did not have the balls but I had the balls to kiss him. I've just been waiting for that moment. My grandma always told me that if I wanted something to go get it. Benji is what I wanted and I've wanted him for so long.

This whole day I've been in bed thinking about my grandma. Her innocent life was taken because of me. I wanted their head and wanted it asap. I didn't really let it get to me how I wanted it to because I knew Benji had my back just like how I got his.

Showering for 10 or 15 minutes more, I turned the shower off and stepped out. I wrapped myself in my towel and walked out. I walked to his drawer and found some of his Ethika drawers and a big white t-shirt.

I put them on before looking in the mirror at my messy bun. I shook my head at myself. I mean, I didn't have any money to get it done. Looking down at my white toes before playfully moving them, I giggled to myself when I heard the bedroom door close.

Looking up, he chuckled at me.

"What are you doin?" He asked as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Nothing. Being Amiko." I said and he let go before walking in his bathroom. I followed and sat on the counters.

"Now when my counters break." He joked and I poked my bottom lip out.

"What you tryna say?" I asked.

"Yo thick ass sitting on my counters." He said and I laughed to myself.

"Well I'm about to get in the shower." He said and i nodded but I didn't move. He stared at me with a weird look. I bet he was thinking I'm dumb.

If he was really about to get naked infront of me, I was running out. I've never seen a boy naked before. He shrugged before taking his shirt off but that wasn't nothing. Once he took his joggers off, it left him in his boxers.

He was about to pull them down and I jumped off the counters before walking out. I heard him laugh before he pulled me back. My butt was now on his manhood that was feeling like it was growing under his boxers.

"Benji." I whined and he chuckled before letting me go.

"Don't be so bold next time." He said and I closed the door before jumping in his bed landing on my stomach.

If only I wasn't so shy. I would've stayed in, hell, I probably would've took his boxers off for him. Benji just has me so tempted. Although it was nice of him to not rush to have sex with me.

I turned on my back before looking at the ceiling. A few minutes passed and the bathroom door opened and steam filled the room.

I sat up before my eyes landed on Benji. He had his towel wrapped around his lower half of his body. His tattoo's showed and honestly, it was sexy. This was weird, but I started to feel waterfalls down there.

He walked to his closet before dropping his towel and throwing on some basketball ball shorts. Thank god I didn't see his dick because I would've ran out the room.

He walked over to me before laying beside me. He took something out his drawer before opening it. It was just some backwoods and some weed. He began to roll up and I found it fascinating.

I guess he noticed and he taught me how to roll up. First few times was a fail but I got it though. We were laughing and just talking about little things.

I asked him about his day but he just shrugged it off which was weird. I didn't let it get to me though. If he didn't wanna talk about it, I wasn't bothering him.

"You wanna pull?" He asked and I looked at him. I was hesitant.

"Um, just one pull right?" I asked and he laughed at me.

"Yeah, just one pull." He said and i nodded before taking it from him. I inhaled and that shit hit me. I began coughing and he laughed before taking the blunt from me.

My coughing calmed down and I watched as he inhaled from the blunt. He was looking good doing it but then again, how was he doing it that easily.