7

Jisung entered the room

Jisung entered the room. Aware that his soulmate was in the room. The doctor looked over to the door, he had glasses. "Park Jisung?"

"Y-yes?" Jisung shuttered. Again cursing at himself for the amount of shuttering in a day. "I'm Christopher Bang, call me Chan or chris." Chan gives him a small smile before grabbing a chair and placing it near the girl.

The girl laid there, nearly breathless. The doctor exited the room, only being tackled to the gut by questions from Chanhae, Changmin and even mark.

The boy nearly chuckled. Leaving his mouth and grasping onto the ring. He felt sleepy. Tired. Exhausted.

He just wanted to fall into the soft covers of his bed. The laid his head on the blanket. Before even trying to get some shuteye. He straighten his posture and placed the ring on the nightstand.

He fell limp on her covers. He slipped himself into the covers in hopes that the soulmate bound will accept. They already passed the first round which was, physical contact, now it's supposed to be eye contact. Then to seal the bound. A kiss. Cliché then it sounds. It's true.

Jisung hugged Soyoung like a teddy bear. Not wanting to let go. Jisung made sure he wasn't squeezing her too tightly. Soyoung had started to move which made Jisung stay in his place. But the girl just rested her head near his chest area. Breathing in his scent.

He lets go the air that he kept in. Falling asleep as the couple cuddled.

Changmin entered the room to only see a heartwarming sight. Was Jisung going to the break the fourth wall that hid all of Soyoung's used to be emotions? Turning off the ringer on Jisung's and Soyoung's phones he snapped a picture. Changing their current wallpaper to the picture he just took.

Did he just grinned? Yes he did