6

Jisung followed the pair in the cold

Jisung followed the pair in the cold. He had a puffed up jacket to as least keep him warm but he needed some hot packs in his pockets.

"And we are here." Jisung's heart nearly dropped to the ground. The hole that grew in his heart slowly started to pain. What was happening? His world he used to look at with a white and black color started to color with all sorts of rays in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purples.

Chanhae knocked on the door. Revealing Kieun. "Chanhae.. Hyuck.. and.. who-"

"Park Jisung. Just call m-me jisu-Jisung." He shuttered. What is up and his shuttering today?!

Mark trailed behind him. "I'm mark lee." He gives a small warming smile. Kieun let them in. Changmin who was sitting there. His head in his palms as he sniffed.

Chanhee looked at him. Feeling worried for his best friend. The same feeling emerged in his soulmate's heart as well. Younghoon hugged his boyfriend softly.

"Chanhee.. is she..?" Chanhee snapped his head to his sister. His eyes soften at the familiar feeling in his heart. The sight of his sister always made him feel a bit better. Beside her was her soulmate and two mysterious boys.

Her eyes told her brother that he had something for the crying boy that sat on the couch. Kevin and Jacob looked after their 'son', Eric who was bailing his eyes with Changmin.

Kevin chuckled, rubbing the back of his head while Jacob who sent death but loving glares at his best friend. They acted like parents in front of Eric so it made it looked like they were dating. No they were just very close, since both of their soulmates died. Causing what ever they had, necklace, ring, imprinted tattoo or sign on their body to disappear or lose its glow.

"Changmin, Chanhae has something for you." Chanhee bent to look at the crying male. Chanhae held the nearly dying out glowing ring on the palm of both hands. She also bent to Changmin height, "hey.. I think this is your sister's.."

Changmin eyes looked red and puffed. It was clear he had been crying since her sister was taken to her room to slowly recover or even regain her strength at least. With her personal doctor in the room to keep check of everything.

His eyes squint at the light of the living room. His eyes trailed to the almost non-glowing ring that laid in his best friend's palms.

How we feeling about this chapter? Should I make a fluff scene like a cuddle session when Soyoung is still unconscious and Ji is so tired?? Thoughts pls before I kill you guys with softness