leaving

Alice p.ov
We finally won. Zangyack will never bother earth anymore. Me and navi ran to others who was resting,laying on the floor.

I sat beside aniki,shaking his body. His eyes was still closed no signing to wake up.

Oh no. Did he? Please no.

"Aniki!"

Luka stands up and limping towards us. Then she kicked aniki's left arm. Aniki winced in pain.

"Stop pretending to die. Cant you see alice almost cry!"

How could he!

"Aniki, you jerk! Thats it. I dont want to be your sister anymore. I want luka and ahim be my big sister." I hugged luka who just patted my head.

"It was a joke."

I sticked out my tongue at him. 

"Lets celebrate our victory!" Gai cheered as he tried to standing up but fall miserablely.

"Our favourite restaurant was torn down yesterday." I suddenly remember that restaurant condition while helping out other citizens.

"And we kinda run out of food at the ship." Added hakase.

"So we dont have any food to celebrate?" Joe moved his position to sitting on the sand.

"Well, we can just eat at other city, far from zangyack's attack." Hakase gives the idea. We all agreed. I helped them to get on the ship and prepared the first aid. Me and navi treat their injuries. Thanks to the suit, they don't have any injury that need to do surgery so we are good for now. After that, with aniki's help, i drive/ sailed the ship to another city. It feels like learning to drive a car.

"Hey aniki. Do we need a flying ship license to sail this ship?"

"We are pirates, i don't think we need it. We are already on the wanted list."

"Ooh. I don't need to worry about passing a test then."

That night, we celebrated our victory. I ordered a take out since i want them to have a rest. We ate, laughed and have some fun. Gai and hakase made a comedy duo talk. Ahim made some relaxing,dellicious tea while aniki ate his food like a kid. Can't blame him, he have a big fight. We watched a movie, slowly everyone falling asleep. Navi turn off the monitor screen before went on sleeping mode.

A month later,

Most of the building were restored (well, the small ones) and the citizens can continue their life like they used to. The earthlings should know how to handle these things since every super sentai already fought the final boss. Like , before the gokaiger came, don't the previous sentai fight their enemies like every year?

(Author : i think they already have a protocol when the sentai's enemy attacked. Especially when the monster go big and fight the robots. Sometimes, the monster or the robot accidentally destroyed a building. I realise about this when typing. Imagine, while the robot and monster fighting, but someone still in a building near the fight. I can imagine how scared that person feel. Maybe i should write a scene from that perspective)

Anyways, today asuka senpai is finally graduate from high school. Hotaru and i waited for him in front of the hall entrence with his parents. We decided to congratulate to him and helping his parents to took some pictures of asuka senpai's family.

"There he is, kazu chan! Over here!" Mrs. Asuka waved at him, gesturing to him to come to us. Asuka senpai walked to us, carrying his graduation certificate.

"Congrats asuka senpai!"
"Congratulations!"

He chuckled ,saying thank you. Hotaru took the picture of the asuka family. I noticed some of the girls tried to talked to asuka senpai. Probably trying to get his second button. Save time for yourselves. He got a girlfriend already.