special

What if....Alice never run away ?

This is not apart from the story.

Fun fact about Alice : when Alice was a young girl, she did not know how to take care of her hair properly so her hair always messy. Marvelous was the one who in charge to tie her hair and eventually cuts her hair to short style almost similar to his.

I would like to say thank you to AdriMrtnz29 for giving this idea. I hope all of you enjoy this special one shot.

Third p.o.v

We already know the story about a young pirate girl who run away from her beloved family. She started a new life on planet earth and eventually reunite with her brother. Decisions are important to make. One different move can set the whole future into a new direction.

Alice was just a young girl. She accidentally make a mistake that makes her brother, marvelous got hurt while protecting girl. While she waited for her brother to wake up, basco told alice that if only alice was not in the way, maybe marvelous can be more stronger and much better.

Alice thought about basco's word. She knew that she only get in the way. Her brother want to be a pirate.

"Am i a nuisance to him?" Alice looked up at the sky, the stars shined brightly as alice smacked her cheeks with her small hands.

"Sure i am! I need to be more stronger! If i am strong, aniki would never have to protect me all the time! I will show basco that he is wrong !"

That was the moment where alice made a decision that changed her life. Instead of running away like the original plotline, she wants to stay.

Few days passed, the akaki pirate got ambushed by the zangyack empire. Akared was no longer to be seen and alice tried her best to fought for her life. She used her gun to shoot the goumin. One by one, the goumin fell on the floor as they got shoot by alice. But the soldiers keep coming. She keep stepping back until there was no more room for her to move. She was surrounded by the soldiers and if she took one more step back, she will fall off the ship.

Is this the end? Alice trembled in fear. Why must her family have to face this? The only thing that she want the most is to have a normal live. Not having a war, getting scared to empire.

'One bullet left.'  Alice suddenly heard her brother's voice from long distance. Alice lift her head up and saw her brother fighting some soldiers updeck. One of the soldiers sneaks behind her brother without him noticing.

With reflex, she pressed the gun's trigger pointing at the soldier.

The bullet went staright for the head. Unfortunately, she was out of bullets. As  one of the soldiers tried to capture her, she struggling by moving her arms and punched them. Her plan worked, the soldier released her but alice lose her balance, accidentally hit her head and fell from the ship.

Marvelous who saw the incident screamed her name and ran towards the end of the ship.

"ALICE!!"

After finally getting rid of the goumins, Marvelous and Navi searching for Alice at the bottom of a cliff. 

"She will be alright. She will be alright." those words keep repeating in Marvelous voice, giving him courage and hope to find his sister. Navi flew around and saw something shiny. she flew straight to the object.

"Marvelous ! I find something!"

upon hearing Navi's voice, Marvelous rushed to her aid only to found a necklace.