past

Someone. Please help us..

Zangyack destroyed my home.
My parents.
My friends.

Only my brother survived and took care of me.

We became pirates. Travelled the galaxy. Aniki had a dream to find the ultimate treasure. While i.. dont have a dream yet. The reason i became a space pirate because of aniki. I want to support him.

Everyday i learned to fight,using the sword and gun. I dont mind if i got bruise. As long as i trained i can be more stronger.

"Alice!"

Ten years old me who eating a bread watching aniki with a all red suit guy.
" aniki, who is he?" I pointed at the stranger.
" this is aka red. We are his comrades from now on. "

I stared at aka red and hoping a bright future ...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Since we are part of akaki pirates, we collect a lot of ranger keys. Aka red said thats the clue to find the ultimate treasure.

" aniki,aka red ! I got it!" I jumped over the cliff and showed them a pink ranger key.

" good job alice. Thats my little sis ." Aniki smirked and mess my hair.
" mou aniki!"

" thats is gosei pink ranger key." Said aka red after examined the ranger key.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" aka red. After we collect the keys, what should we do ? " i played with gosei pink ranger key . Aniki were already asleep. Snore loudly.

" we will go to earth."
"Earth ?"

" yes. The place will gave us the answer."
" please tell me about earth ?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" alice. This is basco. Our new comrade." Aka red introduced him to me. I was playing with my new necklace that aniki gave me.
I looked up and saw a man around aniki age. I ran to him.
" hi basco. I am alice." I smiled.
" ala ala alice chan. Dont you so young to be a pirate ? Shorty."

" i am not short !"😡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" aniki !!" I screamed in fear when he sheild himself in front of me. He got shot. He fell but aka red caught him.

" aniki !!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" dont worry alice. He will be alright. But he needs some rest for now." Said aka red when i stayed with basco and navi.

I nodded and pet navi until she asleep.

" poor marvey chan. " sighed basco. He looks at me.
" if you were not there he wont be like this."
I stopped petting navi.
" if you were not part of the team i am pretty sure marvey chan will be more stronger. But you are his sister. He turns soft." He got up and went to his bed.

That night i sneaked to aniki's room and thought about what basco said.

Basco was right. I am in the way.

I waited until aniki recovered from his wound.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I packed everything inside my bag.
Everyone fell asleep already.
This is my chance . I glance at my aniki for the last time and smiled.

I ran away straight to the space express.

Wait.. where should i stay ?
Then i thought one place.
Earth
Thats right . They will be at earth and i can see aniki again.

To the next stop : earth.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
After that day i got an apartment to stay thanks to dekarangers.

I started go to school. I noticed the earth used to have heroes that same like the ranger keys we used to collect. Since that day i studied all about super sentai.

It all started when i was at the park. I accidentally fall and hurt my knee.
I hissed in pain till someone came kneeing to my level height. A young woman checked my injuries.

" are you alright ? Let me help you." She picked me up gently and sat me on the bench.
" thank you...?" I dont know what to call her.
" Eri. My name is eri."