mini series #3 (final)

Hotaru p.o.v

It is hard to be a blogger like alice. I mean, Alice had it easy. I remember my firts time trying to get to know go busters. We did not get along at first (hiromu and me) but the rest of the team are alright.

When alice came back, i was shocked to see her again. I did not expecting to see her so soon. The other go busters were suprised to know that alice is a space pirate now. Well not many people know about alice's new identity. After they defeat the villians , alice show me her first wanted poster and we were squeling in excitement.

Sadly, alice did not stay for long. She even did not have the time to meet asuka senpai and kazakiri san. They were busy with finding the second greatest treasure after all.

After that, i graduated from high school along with misaki. Both of us got into our dream university and i got a scholarship and study in the same university as kazakiri.

I became more busy. Interviewing the new super sentais, i need to balance my daily activites.

Each super sentai was hard to fine or interesting to deal with.

Kyoryuger ? Nah, too easy. Accidentally bumped the red one during gokaiger and go busters collab.

Toqgers? It was hard. I had to argue to enter the imaginary train because i dont have a pass. I was shocked to find out that the toqgers members are kids.
Elementary kids. Since then, i loves to visit them when i got a long break.

Ninningers? Easy. They are the shinobis who did not hiding. Takes time but worh it. Still hanging out with kasumi sometimes.

Zyuohgers? Totally did not expecting this. Kazakiri as the red sentai ? Ever since i found out, i helped kazakiri sometimes with his zyuman friends to adjust their lives with new environments. Not only that,this time, alice finally came to visit with the gokaigers. I was excited to see her again. And also, i wanted to know more about alice and kazakiri. I knew that they keep updating with each other via emails. Asuka senpai and i also did the same thing in order to keep in touch with alice. In the end of the visit, sadly both of them still did not do the confession ! How dissapointing. Then, after we (me and the zyuohgers) waving goodbye at the gokai galleon flying away, i turned to kazakiri and whispering.

"Dude, i thought that you are gonna man up and tell her! Its been 5 years and you never move on! You should tell her before she leaves. Now we might need to wait for another 5 years or you should just confess in your email."

"I know i should tell her but i thought we will never work out. I mean she traveling at outer space and not across country."

"What are you guys whispering about?"

Both of us turned to the voice source. Alice, along with the other members looking at us suspicious.

"Wait, why are you here! Did they just abandon you or accidentally forgot about you!"

"No way. Aniki and i talked about this. I wanted to stay at earth. To settle down. It is time for me to find my new dream. I already say my goodbye to them." She put down her suitcase and walk towards us.

"Besides..."

She smiled at kazakiri.

"How can i just leave without knowing what was yamato trying to say? I have been waiting for 5 years you know?"

Kazakiri look away, avoiding the eye contact. He pretended to cough,

"You remember?"
"Of course i do. You said it at the park. What is it ? I have been curious since that day! What are you going to say?"

"Aah. I dont think now is the right time...people are staring.."

He was right. The other audiences, we snickering and enjoyed the show. It was rare to see yamato's red face and Alice teasing grin.

In the end, well their relationship was unknown.

I got to know kyurangers when they accidentally came to our world. Even though alice is back, she told me that the blogs belong to me now and i can still keeping it.

When lupinrangers and patrangers came to the news, i interviewed the patrangers while alice voluntered to atleast helping me recording lupinrangers battles to keep their identity. Alice told me that maybe it will be easier for me since she kinda had a similarity and understand the theives.
I do think that alice already knew their identities because she found their hideout and refused to tell me where. Respect that.

Ryusoulger was not hard to find. Learn a lot about their history.

Kirameigers ? Already know sena since we got the same sponsorship and often meet during jogging practise. Probably the sentai that i keep hanging out.

Zenkaigers ??? Still trying. But i know one thing for sure, i love this side job !

Author note:

Alice did meet flint, twokaizer little sister when the siblings went to gokaitopia. During that time, alice was a space pirate and helped the locals to catch flint who stealing fancy stuff . Flint argued that if alice is indeed a member of gokaiger, she should just take anything she likes without paying them. Alice told her that gokaigers are different from other space pirates as they knew hardships to find money and stuggle to live. Before they went to their own way, alice jokingly said that she will make a wish that one day, flint and her siblings will be pay for the stuff that they will be taking.

Alice and yamato become lovers after zyuohgers event. Their relationship is strong. After the super sentai battle, yamto finally told marvelous about their relationship. Suprisingly, marvelous accept him as alice's love interest, saying that at least it is a person he knew.

During tengokaiger, alice and gai were not on speaking term as both of them have their own opinions about the super sentais giving their powers to the government. In the end, she helped gokaigers in their investigation. Ever since the gokai galleon was destroyed, marvelous lives together with her in her apartment while the others did their own mission and tried to find a place for all of them to stay.

Alice did meet with flint again during zenkaiger vs kirameiger vs senpaiger as she was interested with gokai gold and join her brother to find him.(twokaiser)

She appeared again along with other gokaigers when ahim suprisingly said that she will going to marry a tanuki alien/monster. After ahim left, marvelous decided to investigate about the news and alice decided to join him.
(Also teasing marvelous that he lost to a tanuki. Alice was secretly hoping that ahim will be her sister in law.)
She and gai was ordered to follow the tanuki monster but they got lost track of him. Later, they managed to save ahim and flint.

I decided to put all alice moments that i wanted in here. If there is a scene written here that you guys wanted, please let me know.

Like what happend to alice during the tengokaiger in more details?

Or like a full scenario when alice meet flint when flint was a kid ?

The last time i wrote what if, i was having fun to write something new. If you guys suddenly have a thought that what if alice... and want me to write it, please let me know. Hopefully, i was not busy during that time. Again, i guess this is the finale for the book.