Info

All supernatural creatures have a human form. Humans are non-magical mortal creatures, who have no concept of the mystical world. To most supernatural creatures if they are not immortal than they age slower than humans. Almost all supernatural creatures have enhanced senses of some kind. Almost all supernatural creatures are immune to common human diseases.

There is a Supernatural World Council also known as the SWC made up of two representatives from every supernatural race. Each supernatural race presents two representatives one female and one male. The SWC deals with problems that arise between two or more races, and problems that will affect the supernatural community. As well as the SWC different races also have their own councils.

Mates: Every supernatural creature has a soulmate, or more commonly referred to as a mate. Some can sense their mate through smell, sight, touch, by the energy they give off. But if a mate is in denial or can't sense their mate one sure way confirm a mate-bond is with a kiss. A kiss leaves no doubt between Soulmates, and starts the first step in the mating process. All Mates have to wait until their 18th birthday to find their mate. If their mate if under the age they won't know who it is until their mates birthday.

The first 18 years of a supernatural creatures life progresses like a humans, on the night of their 18th birthday in when their aging process stops or slows down.

Mortality level 1: The mortal lifespan of a human. Beings with this lifespan usually live to be 70 - 150 years old 

Mortality level 2: lifespan is double that of a humans 2 years = 1 year for them. They can live to be around 200 - 300 years old.

Mortality level 3: lifespan is triple that of a humans 3 years = 1 year for them. They can live to be around 300 - 400 years old.

Mortality level 4: lifespan is five times that of a humans 5 years = 1 year for them. They can live to be around 400 - 500 years old.

Mortality level 5: Lifespan is equal 10 to 1. 10 human years is like 1 year to a supernatural. So 5 human years in half a year to supernaturals. They can live to be around 1000 - 3000 years old.

Immortal: Immortality is the state of possessing an infinite lifespan and an arresting aging process, meaning an immortal can live potentially forever without aging. This also grants immunity to all human diseases and viruses. Despite being able to live a potential eternal life, immortality does not grant protection from death through external forces, meaning that immortal beings can still be killed.

Known Immortal Beings

Fae - The Fae are a race of true immortal beings that can potentially live forever. They do not age as other living beings, instead their physical age is dependent on their mental maturity and social status. Despite being immortal, the Fae can still be killed through external forces and possess the same weaknesses as ordinary humans.

Vampires - Vampires gain immortality upon the completion of their transition. As undead beings, their bodies stop aging and they are immune to human diseases since they are no longer truly alive. Their biological functions are altered in the transition, as they no longer require the basic needs of the living and instead are dependent on blood.

Enhanced Strength also referred to as Super Strength, is the supernatural ability to possess a degree of physical strength that is unattainable by regular humans. Various supernatural beings including Vampires and Shifters possess a certain degree of enhanced strength.

Known Users

The Undead – are noted as possessing physical strength that is slightly beyond that of an average human, though they can still be overpowered by exceptionally strong humans.

Vampires – possess a strength that is far greater than humans. However, it is important to note that this strength grows with age, meaning that a newly turned vampire is not quite as powerful. Vampires are known to be able to break materials as dense as bones or wood. They are powerful enough to decapitate humans with their bare hands or rip out their hearts with ease. Vampires have shown to be able to break down heavy wooden doors. Additionally, vampires are strong enough to tear the doors of a car, though not strong enough to lift one or stop it in its tracks.

Shifters – are noted as typically possessing greater physical strength than vampires, though vampires of sufficient age have been able to overpower them. Werewolves are able to bend certain metals using their physical strength and can use their claws to shred though it. Only certain alloys such as reinforced steel can hold them. Shifters have been shown to be able to lift cars for brief moments and even stop them in their tracks, though this will severely strain them.