Chapter 10

Lucas P.O.V
I ran up the stairs as quickly and quietly as I could and I luckily didn't get caught. I went up to dads office to tell him about Sabrinas workout routine is way better than ours and she's by far the youngest and a girl.
Authors note low key Lucas is sexist.
Ok back to Lucas P.O.V
"Daddddddd" "yes Lucas what do you want" "I wanted to inform you about how Sabrina fights literally better than any of us in the Mafia and that she could be any of our asses up." My dad had a very large smirk on his face like he was very proud of her. "Yes I am fully aware of that Lucas that's why she is going to get swarn in to the Mafia and all the initiation things and going to train with us." I just smiled and left his office.
Sabrina's P.O.V
After I finished my workout and went upstairs to my room and changed out of my workout clothes to a hoodie and joggers. I went to call my 2 best friends Kenzie and Ava. We talked for an hour or so about just fun girl stuff it was so nice to actually have friends because I normally never have friends from all of the bullying at my previous school but I wished I had because then I would've had somebody to talk to about with all of my bullying but then who knows maybe I wouldn't have been here in Italy with my actual family or maybe I wouldn't even be the famous underground fighter I am today. Then somebody knocked on my door. "It's time for dinner Sabrina" Brian said to me. I hung up with my friends to go down to dinner. Dinner was a little awkward because of what had gone down earlier but we still had some conversations but none were really interesting. We finished dinner then I went to my room for bed after my shower and did some stretching because I am also a self taught gymnast since my adoptive parents didn't sign me up for gymnastics class. I set my alarm for the morning then went to bed. The next morning I woke up with my alarm clock blaring in my ears to wake up then I violently shut it off and went to go pick out an outfit for school today. It was a simple cropped hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans. I went down stairs for breakfast and I had an apple and toast then we left the house to go to school. Brian decided to take his Ferrari V12. When we got to school I went with my friends Ava and Kenzie and then off to 1 period with both of them. 1 and 2 period were boring and now we're going to lunch I hate having to sit with Brian and his dumb friends because they talk about the stupidest stuff but at least I get to sit with Ava and Kenzie. They don't like sitting with them either because it's super awkward but they understand that my brother makes me sit there. Then luckily the bell rang and we went off to art and then to pe which were at least easy classes. Then school was over and we went home today was the day where I am going to train with dads mafia which I mean I am just a little nervous for because everyone will judge me because I am a girl and 14 but at least my dad will be there.
Time skip 4 hours after dinner
I changed into a sports bra Lululemon shorts and a nike tank top. And now I am headed to the basement because that's where they train. I made it down there and there were not many people there yet and it was just me and my family. "So today my princespessa you are going to meet all of my mafia that live around here along with a lot of your uncles." When he said that I started getting a little more nervous because he hadn't told me about meeting other family as well as all lot of his mafia but I got this. And about 10 minutes later a lot of people started showing up. They all looked at me with disgust because I was a girl it was so dumb just because I am a girl doesn't mean I can't beat your ass into next year. Then I guess my uncles came in because they gave my dad and my brothers hugs. And then they just shook my hand but some of them hugged me which I was not prepared for. But I hugged back because I kinda had to. Then my dad started talking. "Alright so as some of you may or may not know this is my missing daughter that we just found about a week ago, some of you actually may informally know her if you have ever been street fighting in America." I heard small gasps and then it hit me after I had looked at some of them I had actually fought some of them. "She is known as black lightning in the street fighting world" then someone spoke up "Damn Stephan you got lucky that you have a daughter that can actually defend herself and is very good." She very one started laughing it was kinda actually very awkward for me so I was happy when they stopped. "Well I mean you could say that but don't underestimate her she will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you." I softly chuckled to my self at that one.

Sorry I kinda ended this mid chapter but I will continue it tomorrow or the day after but I have recently been having a lot of work for school lately so I haven't been posting as frequently but i will continue it.