Chapter 1

The DeLuca Mafia is the most feared Mafia in the entire world.
Flashback to 10 years ago
The family had just finished dinner and everything was normal or so they thought. Sabrina went up to her room changed into her pajamas and got into bed when someone put a hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming and had injected something in her to make her pass out and then they left with her.

Stephan P.O.V
I went outside to get some fresh air after everyone had left from dinner to find my bodyguards that were stationed outside the house protecting it dead this made me really worried. I already had my gun on me so I was prepared. I made my way upstairs to my princesses room to find her gone out of her room and the window open so I immediately yelled and started crying my princess was gone I was going to find this son of a bitch and he was going to pay for kidnapping my baby my princess my daughter.

Flashback over present time now
Sabrina's P.O.V
I am adopted I know that and I have a very abusive father and horrible sisters they are the worst. I am Sabrina Smith DeLuca I have my adoptive family's last name and my actual family's last name. I am 5'7 14 years old I have brown hair brown eyes I am normal weight I kinda have abs and I have a flat stomach. I am also a boxer this is the only thing that made me happy about my family they signed me up for boxing lessons and I have a gym membership and that's how I got into underground fighting I am undefeated and I have been doing this for like 3 years since I was 11 I use all my anger from my parents into my fighting. My father makes me clean the house before I go to school and when I get home and I have to cook all of the food and if I ever slack off or forget to do something my father will drag me to the basement and whip me with a whip or kick me and punch honestly whatever he desires and I am constantly having to apply makeup everywhere to hide all the abuse they I get. I have just woke up it's 4:00 am so I have to start cleaning for 2 hours and then cook the family breakfast and then go to school. I got dressed in my favorite black ripped skinny jeans and a blue and grey hoodie. I grabbed my backpack and then put on my Air Force 1's and then left for the bus. I am very quiet in school and I don't have any friends nobody talks to me unless it's my sisters and there the most popular in school they bully me by kicking punching and calling me awful nicknames. I have never stood up to them but little do they know that actually I work out in my free time and I have just been suppressing all of the bullying and acting weak but soon enough they will get to learn that I know how to throw a punch or 2 working out and boxing help me relax and get rid of all my anger from my adoptive family but at least I get to look forward to the trip to Italy in 2 weeks with my so called family it's much needed if you ask me.