Chapter 3

Sabrina's P.O.V
I was shocked that this random guy who claims to be my actual father is standing in front of me. So I ask him something only my family would know about me "If you are actually my father what is the nick name you used to call me?" He immediately said "la mia principessa (my princess in Italian)" omg it really is him that is what they used to call me everyday. So I ran up to him and gave him a hug and said "I guess you really are my father if you don't mind why exactly was I placed into foster care and told that you guys died". I just had to know if I actually had a family why was I in foster care he said "if you want to know we're going to have to go somewhere a little more private like to our house so you can meet your brothers and your mother" after he said this I didn't know what to do because these were strangers that were probably my real parents but I don't know if I should trust them but he did know my nick name so you know what I think I am going to say yes now I will finnaly be free from this hell home of my foster family they will probably be happy I am leaving. "You know what I think I will come since you did know my nick name la mia principessa" I said simply he looked so happy. "Alright if you are going to come your going to have to stay with us and live with is that ok do you want to grab your clothes or something" I thought about it and I was like no I don't have very many clothes and my favorite outfit I am wearing right now. A black tank with ripped jeans.

"I don't have very many clothes I only have like three outfits since my foster family like beats me up and treats me very badly" I said being completely honest and his face turned it was complete anger now and it really scared me so I whimpered and he noticed and immediately changed back to being happy. "I am so sorry you had to go threw that for 10 years but now you can finally come to your actual home so are you ready" I was so happy when he said that "Yes I will finally be free of there torture now" I said laughing. He called someone on his phone and literally 30 seconds later a limo pulls up. "Is this for us why would you get a limo I am nothing special" he laughed and said "Your actually very very special to our family since your our long lost daughter and we always get limos for when family comes to visit so that's why your in one".
Stephan's P.O.V
When she said yes to coming home with our family I got so happy and I never show emotions I am the mafia king we're heartless but Sabrina is really changing so I called my limo to come pick us up since we own it and Sabrina looked shocked that it was ours so I let out a soft chuckle. When Sabrina was kidnapped our family was devastated so I went to the cctv room in the house and caught the son of a bitch who decided to take my daughter in the first place and we tracked him down and took him to the torture chamber for torture and questioning we questioned him for 7 hours and he finally cracked and said that they had put her into foster care and that the family is completely dead. So once he said that I shot him in the heart. So after that we went looking at every single foster home in the country and she wasn't there and they had no records of Sabrina so that meant they shipped her off to another country we tried looking for her bring kidnapped but could never find her until now she just happens to be in Italy in our town. We pull into our gated community and la mia principessa is just shocked that we live in a gated community so I just let out a soft chuckle

This is kinda a long chapter hope you enjoyed it.