Chapter 20

Third person's POV

Time has passed since Dionysus last saw Aleena. Apollo is still hanging around him.

"You look troubled."

Apollo took notice of how unsettled Dionysus looked.

"Shut up."

"Babae?"

"Aleena."

Dionysus was caught off guard and spurted out Aleena's name. It was his instinct, because Aleena isn't just any woman.

"You remembered a woman's name? Oh boy this is trouble."

Apollo teased and laughed.

"It's been so long since you last fell in love. When was it? A hundred lives ago?"

Apollo continues to tease him and Dionysus is clearly annoyed.

Lumabas si Dionysus para lumayo at maiwasan ang panunukso ni Apollo but the other god followed him and they stopped at Artemis' abode.

"Ew, anong karapatan niyong tumapak dito."

Disgust was written all over Artemis' face.

"Oh come on, spare my friend, it's a love problem."

"Love? Dumbass, I am not Eros."

"Do you know Aleena?"

Dionysus kicked Apollo to make him shut his mouth.

"Aleena? I only know one, daughter of Ares. She's actually here, we were playing earlier."

"Lucky you, Dionysus!"

Artemis noticed how Dionysus' eyes widened upon hearing what she stated.

"Well, you can't touch her. She's mine."

Artemis stood in front of the gods to warn them.

"What are you saying?"

Dionysus asked in annoyance as Artemis is trying to claim what he wants to be his.

"Well, I will make her one of my maidens, she's on par with me, a great warrior."

Artemis tried to justify her claim. Apollo was trying to go between the two who looked like they're about to brawl when Aleena came carrying a tray.

"Aleena! Go in the forest! The other maidens are waiting."

Artemis screamed and tried to drag Dionysus and Apollo out.

Aleena looked puzzled and felt awkward in the situation.

"What's happening?"

"Aleena."

Dionysus called out and their eyes met. He somehow managed to get out of Artemis' grip. He sat down on the table where Aleena was standing near. Goddess Artemis and God Apollo composed themselves and sat down too but still silently bickering.

"You never visited again. I waited."

Bakas ang pagkadismaya sa boses ni Dionysus kahit may maliit na ngiti ito sa labi.

Aleena looked away and answered.

"It was not my duty."

Marahang napahigop ng tsaa si Artemis at Apollo. Artemis looks calm and confident, claiming her win in their argument earlier.

"It was not my duty to entertain a god who's going around flirting. I have a lot to do."

Tinapos nito ang gusto niyang sabihin para puwangan ang tahimik na paligid at mabigat na pakiramdam. Nabilaukan si Apollo kaya naibuga nito ng kaunti ang tsaang iniinom.