Ch. 9

Hey lovelies, I didn't have a definite person to play Charlie, now I do. It's Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries. Last chapter the picture is not what she looks like anymore. I decided last night that I wanted her to be Nina. If there's any confusion just shoot me a message. Now onto the new chappie. It's gonna be a short one, though. Please, don't be sad. Enjoy!😘

Charlie's Pov

"Yes I am." I say without having a second thought.
Taking my knife, pressing the bottom that opens the blade. Taking the dull tip in my pointer finger and middle, just twirling.
"Ouch." I say bringing my middle finger to my mouth.
"You okay?" Liam asks.
Removing my finger from my mouth and looking at up the five lads that stand before me.
"Wouldn't you like to know." I say with a smirk.
"You know you shits getting real old, real fast." A blonde hair lad tells me.
Hmm... He's got an Irish accent too.
"You from Ireland?" Asking, as I bring my right foot and rest it on my left.
"That's not what I'm talking about?" He says.
"But, that's what I'm talking about." I say, holding my ground.
"Listen here, Carly-"
"It's Charlie, idiot." I tell him.
"Whatever, my point is; you just can't wake up and walk around beating, pushing, threatening people. It's wrong. You haven't been in that long but I'm sick of you already." Throwing his arms up in anger. Damn, little blondes got a temper. "Wipe that God damn smirk off you of your fucking face."
"Why don't you make me." Knowing that it's going to tick him off.
"You homeless bitch!"
He charges at me, he's hands in fists. Bringing my knife and whipping it across his arm. He stumbles back.
"Ow, you fucking cut me." His voice lowing a couple octaves.
"No really now." Sarcasm dripping in my voice.
Walking up to him, I shove him back. He stumbles a bit but regains his balance.
A knowing smirk rises to my lips.
"Are you hungry? 'Cause I'm famished." Swaying my hips as I walk away. "Oh look red heads awake."
One of the lads walk over to her and help her up.
"Charlie, I think you need to leave." Harry's deep, Cheshire accent calls out.
Stopping in mid walk, I whip around.
"Leave?" I ask, befuddled.
"Yes, I think you've overstayed your welcome, Chars." Harry tells me.