Something New

3rd person p.o.v

Luke made his way to Michael's apartment, prepared for what his partner has planned for him this time. Lately Michael and Luke have been doing some experimenting with different sex positions, sex toys and so on. Even though they claim that they have no actual feelings for each other, but they were quite obvious. But the boys were oblivious, lust taking over their emotions.

Luke knocked on the door of Michael's apartment, feeling nervous and excited. Who knows what the older boy has planned for them. Michael opened the door widely for his partner, lust visible in his eyes. He pulled Luke in, attaching his lips hungrily to the younger boy's. They closed the door behind them, the youngest being pushed back to the door. The boys detached their lips, a trail of saliva making a bridge between the two.

"Lukey, I have something prepared for you, something new." The eldest boy whispered, nibbling Luke's ear. Luke moaned in response, tilting his head to give Michael more space for his lips to roam in search for Luke's sweet spot. Luke let out a deep moan. Michael smirked into Luke's neck, knowing that he has found what he was looking for. Sucking repeatedly, bitting, pulling on the sensitive skin until it was marked. As he continued leaving marks on Luke's neck, their hands roamed each other's bodies. Michael was hard, bucking his hips towards Luke's hard to relieve pain.

With both boys moaning, Michael undid the buttons on Luke's flannel, his hands roaming the other boy's toned skin. Luke moaned at the contact as Michael's lips moved towards his own. As they kissed, the two boys made their way to Michael's room, occasionally stumbling. Once there, Michael pushed Luke on the bed. He walked towards the restroom to retrieve the toy they were going to use. He came back to his partner with the box in hand, swaying his hips, a major turn on for the other boy.

He hands Luke the box with a lustful grin. Luke opened the box and pulled out the object within it. Luke pulled out a double ended dildo. The black silicone object ment for two was tempting, too tempting. With Michael above him, Luke undid the buttons on the other boy's flannel, almost ripping the the shirt off. Luke's shirt along with their pants were discarded, leaving them only in their boxers. Michael pressed their clothed erections together in wanting of friction. Luke's hands made their way to Michael's waist pushing him down for more contact.

Michael reached out for the lube on the nightstand as Luke thrusts up. They get rid of their boxers, their erections slapping against each other. With both boys moaning loudly, Michael poured a vast amount of lube on his fingers. As he lubricates the dildo, Luke's penis slides against his own, erupting moans from both boys. After the dildo was completely coated, he pulled apart from Luke so he could get a better angle. Michael then slowly pushed the tip of the dildo in, pushing it in about six inches. He keeps it in Luke, no thrusting, nothing. Instead, he took Luke's penis into his hand, moving it slowly. He sat there, admiring the pre cum glistening on the boy's tip. Michael suddenly takes Luke by surprise, deep throating him like there's no tomorrow. He pumps what he can't fit in his, occasionally rubbing Luke's testicles. Michael pulls apart from Luke to look at his eyes, seeing that Luke is lost in Michael's features. Michael's lips were swollen red with some saliva dribbling down his chin. His red hair pointed out in different directions, some stuck to his forehead.

The sight of Michael made Luke want to ram in the other boy. Michael laid in front of Luke, ready to fuck himself with the other end of the dildo. He pushed the end in six inches. He hooked his legs to Luke's sides. He pushed himself towards Luke and then pulled back. He continued at a steady pace, until he started hitting his prostate. He quickened his movements, pushing in and out, hitting his prostate every time. He came after a few more thrusts, but Luke hadn't. He pulled out the dildo out of Luke and himself. Michael got up to cuddle with Luke, but Luke stopped him.

"I still haven't gotten my chance to cum. And you're going to help." Luke said harshly as he pushed the boy on the bed. He lubricated his shaft with one hand, the other fingering the older boy below him. The then rammed inside Michael, going at full speed. He continued this, hitting Michael's prostate every time. Michael was moaning loudly, screaming Luke's name at the pleasure of being fucked. Luke continued to thrust until he came deeply inside Michael. As he came down from his high, he watched as Michael climaxed for the second time. They pulled apart, snuggling into each other as Luke pulled the sheets over their bodies. "That was amazing Michael, I loved it." Luke says, looking deeply into Michael's eyes.

Michael pulled Luke into a kiss, nothing like one of their previous ones. This one was full of emotion, love. Michael pulled away, and looked at Luke in a way he never noticed, love.

Michael cupped Luke's face in his hands, slightly caressing the other boy's cheak. "I-I love you Michael, I love you so so much." Luke said, feeling pathetic of his sudden out burst. Michael said nothing, if not he brought Luke's lips to his own. He captured Luke's lips in a sweet, loving kiss. "I love you too Luke, could you please be my boyfriend?" Michael managed to ask after he pulled apart, a bit nervous. "I would love to be yours." Luke responded, rejoining their lips. That night they spent cuddling and whispering sweet nothings into each other ears.

-----
This was requested buy
@cvshton

I hoped you liked it, and please tell me what you think
And sorry for not updating
I've been a bit sick but I'm better now

Thanks for the 4.2k reads and 97 votes, they mean a lot to us

It kinda feels like yesterday i was a perv talking about this stuff with my friends at school

Now a have over 4k reads, it's like a dream come true.
So thank you guys so much, your the best! ●u●

-andrea