Merry Christmas Daddy

Merry Early Christmas
-----

Luke's p.o.v

It Christmas and my boyfriend Michael claims that he has something very special planed for me for the holiday. So I am making my way over to his apartment, ready for the so called surprise he has. I knock on the wooden door, prepared  for something to be thrown at me. But nothing comes, if not a little note has been sled down underneath the door. I bend down to retrieve the little note, only to be shocked by the wording on it.

- Merry Christmas Daddy, your kitten is awaiting for you in his bedroom. Get ready to be blown away.

I quickly try to open the door, fumbling with the knob as I eagerly try to make my way in. After a few failed attempts, I finally get the door open. I take in my surroundings, being greeted by the warm smell of peppermint and vanilla. The light is dim, with candles illuminating the area. I find a trail of rose petals, which I suspect lead me to my lover. I walk in, taking off my winter coat in the process. I follow the trail, making sure not to step on the petals. I arrive at the door of his room, to find yet another note.

-Daddy, go ahead and make your self comfortable, your kitten will be out in a few minutes.

I get in his room, closing the door behind me as I walk in. I strip of my clothes, going slowly as I go. After I get all my clothes off, leaving my underwear on. I sit on the bed, waiting for Michael. I suddenly hear noise, as if someone were to shake a box with some sort of object inside. I advert my head towards the place where the noise was coming from. I nearly came with what I saw. There stood Michael, in a slutty cat costume, and on his crouch was a bright red bow. In his hands was a box with a matching bow to the one on his crotch.

He walks over to me seductively, swaying his hips per step, making the bow shake a little. I could feel myself harden, so I lightly palm myself through my boxers. I was on the edge on the bed that was farthest from the bathroom, so when he got on the bed he crawled towards me. I centered myself a bit, so we weren't going to fall. When he got to me, he straddled my legs so our crouches were together, against each other. "Merry Christmas Daddy, do you like what kitten has planned for you?", he whispered in my ear, bitting and nibbling while doing so. I moan out in response, my hands grasping his waist.

He starts grinding on me, his lips strongly attached to mine. The kiss gets heated, I bite into his lip gently as he opens his mouth to give me entrance. I slipped my tongue in, exploring his mouth. After a while l pull apart, causing him to whine. "Kitten, what is this for?" I ask, picking up the box. He takes the box from me smirking. He sets it on my abdominal region, gazing his hand on my clothed erection. He slowly pulls my boxers out of the way, my member springing up after it was liberated.

He opens the box, reviling two candy canes. He picks one, reaching over to get the lube. He puts lube on his fingers, pushing one in me afterwards. I moan out as he seductively rips the packaging of the candy cane with his teeth, adding another finger in. He continues fingering me, making scream out his pet name, gripping the sheets tightly. After he adds a third, curling in and out a bit, he pulls out. I wimper out at the emptiness, only to then yell out in pain from some thing being inserted in me.

I look down to see my kitten. He has a hand firmly grasped to my length, jacking me off slowly. The other thrusting an object into me. The candy cane. He jacks me up at the same rate he thrusts the candy cane, slowly getting better and faster. "K-Kitten, 'm not g-going to last l-longer", I tell him. He pulls the candy cane out, getting on his hands and knees next to me. I pull his boxers down, slowly, lightly gazing my fingers across his length. I get behind him, so his rear is in front of my face. I bring my face to his rear, licking the part between his arse. He desperately pushes back as I take the wrapper the second candy cane.

I continue licking his rear, occasionally nibbling. I bring the candy to my erection, trying to lubricate it with my precum. After I finished lubricating the candy cane I pulled apart from his arse. I positioned the hooked part of the candy cane with his hole. I pushed the cane in, enjoying the way he desperately pushes back. I thrust the candy in and out of his hole, until I hear something snap. I pull the candy cane out, then I see what happened. The hooked part of the candy cane broke off, meaning the hook was still in his hole. "D-Daddy, it's still in", my kitten wimper. I do the only thing I can think of. I place my lips on his hole and start sucking. I start to feel the tip of the hook, so I suck harder, pushing my lips to his hole.

When I was finally able to get a hold of it with my teeth, I pulled it out. When the whole thing was in my mouth, I started to chew it, my lips still pressed on his hole. After I finished the candy cane, I reached out for the lube. After I coated my erection, I positioned myself to his hole. I thrust in, the deep moans encouraging me to go faster. After a few more thrusts, I came deeply inside him. I pulled out, collapsed next to him.

He lays next to me, stroking his length repeatedly. I grab his erection, jacking him off quickly until he came on my hand. I brought my hand to my mouth, his eyes following my every move. I seductively licked the cum on my hand, moaning afterwards. "Luke, now is not the time", he said, looking annoyed. "I'm sorry", I said,  looking deeply into his eyes. "Merry Christmas Daddy", he whispered, cuddling into my side. "Merry Christmas kitten", I sleepily replied, curling into him more. This was one of the best Christmases ever.

-----

I'm sorry for that, but I'm probably going to hell and in need of a mental help. I'm sorry for taking your innocence.

Thank you guys so much for the 1.30k reads and 39 votes, it means a lot to us

-andrea