Experimenting

Michael's pov

Me and Luke have been best friends for a few years now,  and I may have developed a small crush on him.  Okay a big one. But it's not like he's ever going to like me more than just a friend.

"Hey Mike", Luke called me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Come over here", I got up from my seat and made my way over to the couch where Luke was sitting. I sat down and then he straddled me, we do this often, straddling each other when we cuddle.

"Have you ever had gay sex?" he asked.

"Um, no. Why?"

"Mmm... Just wondering", He then pressed his lips into my neck. A moan managed to escape from my lips. 

"L-Luke, what are you doing?" I managed to breathe out.

"What, you don't like this?" he teasingly asked, pouting his lips. How can a person look so hot and cute at the same time?

"I don't want to ruin our friendship" I  bit my lip nervously, he laughed, he fucking laughed.

"Michael, don't you just want to have some experience in gay sex, I'm pretty sure it'll be fun. Plus, I honor our friendship, this won't change anything" he pressed his lips to my neck once more, and I didn't stop him. He then started to rub our pelvic areas  together, causing there to be sweet friction between us. I pulled his shirt off, reviling his perfectly toned chest. We pressed our lips together in perfect motion, hands roaming each other as he took off my clothes, leaving me vulnerable in my boxers. Tongues fighting for domination, I slipped his tight skinnies off. Our lips pulled apart after that.

"Let's get to the room", Luke said, and I got up, Luke's legs wrapped around my waist. We made our way to the bedroom, bodies pressed together, tongues roaming each others mouths perfectly. Luke moaned into my mouth, causing me to get harder. I dropped him on the bed, straddling him. I attached my lips to his neck, looking for his sweet spot. I found it moments later, leaving a few love bites as he moaned loudly. I left a trail of kisses down to his stomach, where I licked his abbs . I left another trail down to his v lines, just above the waist band of his underwear. He gripped my hair as I bit down on the sensitive skin.

"M-Mikey, please just, fuck me all ready", I pulled down his boxers, his erection slapping his stomach. I brought my mouth to his length, twirling my tongue at the tip, causing him to moan. I then deep-throated  him, suckling him harshly. He thrusts up, making me gag. I soon left his length with a pop at the tip. I then tore off my  boxers.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked. He nodded in response. I shove my fingers in his mouth, telling him to suck. After my fingers were wet enough, I thrust one into his entrance, quickly adding a second and a third.

"Ready babe", I said as i placed my self near his lovely pink hole. I slammed into him, causing him to moan rather loudly. After a more sloppy thrusts we came at the same time.

"I love you Mikey" Luke said sleepily as he place his head on my chest.

"I love you too Lukey", I said, cuddling into him.

--------

That was terrible, oh well.

-andrea