008|

time skip a couple weeks later

meihua finally discovered her crush for xukun and was currently waiting for him at the school gate. meihua told xukun to wait at the school gate for her to confess.

but luck wasn't on her side.

as she was waiting for xukun she noticed xukun a bit farther from her so she skipped there and stopped in her tracks.

xukun was talking to a girl. not just any girl, the girl was one of her childhood best friend, qin xiurong.

xiurong was the only one who didn't befriend with her because of her wealth. but they were seperated in middle school when xiurong had to move due to her father sudden business work.

meihua never thought that she'd saw xiurong again after such a long time.

meihua was about to interrupt the pair but suddenly they leaned closer and closer making their lips touch.

meihua was of course flustered over the fact that she missed the opportunity to make him hers till she didn't even realised that a tear quickly fell out of her eyes.

she didn't waste anymore time and ran quickly away from the pair. she was devastated. without knowing, her feet brought her back to her comforting house.

sadness washes her over, tears flowing uncontrollably as her hearts breaks into pieces.

she didn't want to admit that she had feelings for him but when she finally realised, she missed the opportunity.

tissues was wasted with the tears she created from her own emotions.

her very own feelings.

broken by a single human who'd probably thought of her as a friend.

right when she was finally calming down, a text message pops out from her notifications.

kunkun❣️
hey i don't see you here, where are you?
4 seconds ago

she broke down crying her heart out. crying over the fact that he would probably never be hers. crying over her mind thinking that she'd have any chances with him in the first place.

her head starts to get dizzy as she starts to cry more that her vision is blinding her.

she cried herself to sleep wishing that she'll never wakes up again.

------

and that will be the end of flustered,, I'm sorry everyone I have been feeling unwell lately and i don't really have the motivation or the idea that i have to be continuing flustered... I'll be writing it back when i feel like it or when i have the idea to continue it but as of right now, i don't feel like the book is going anywhere..

flustered is discontinued..