005|

"kunkun?"

----

Oh no! He must've got a bit cold during the rain he is really really hot. Not that type of hot. You know 'that' type of hot.

He does look cute tho. What are you talking about meihua! I thought while slapping myself mentally

I cooked some soup and waited for him to wake up so I could give him soup and medicine.

----

Xukun's POV

I woke up and saw meihua sleeping beside me. I moved a little bit of her hair to get a better view.

Unfortunately, she woke up. "Kun? Oh, you're awake. Let me go and take your medicine."

Before she got away, I pulled her back "stay with me, please"

----

"K-Kun, I need to go and take your medicine." you stuttered "are you flustered?"

"n-no! Let me go I need to go and give you medicine"

"no~ I don't like medicine~ I like you instead~"

Xukun realized what he said and immediately let go of meihua’s hand as his ears became hot.

----

i-i didn't hear that wrong right? xukun likes me? no way! I'm too ugly to be with a person like him. let's just wish he didn't mean it.

I sighed as I continued making the soup for the sick xukun. before I went to the living room(which is where xukun is) I made sure that I took the medicine for him then I went to serve him the soup.

----

skip time

xukun already went home yesterday so I was hoping that I won't have to face him after that embarrassing moment.

wait, why would I be embarrassed about that? he's the one who said it. ugh, whatever.

I wore my uniform since the school only allowed to wear normal clothes on other days than Monday.

I went downstairs, ate my breakfast kissed my mom goodbye before she asked "it's raining outside ask Mr. Lee to send you to school. don't forget to wear your glasses."

----

I arrived at school and went to the locker seeing it filled with tons with letters "who put it here?" I asked myself.

"Well well well, look who we have here?" Jessica smirked "give me your money," millie one of Jessica's minion said "hey! what are you doing here Jessica! the principle was looking for you!" sakura said

"whatever hanabashi, well then, since my time is over  I'll see you at lunch" I have a terrible feeling about this.

----

hi!!!! thank you for 500+ reads!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy and thankful for you guys to read my book, I'm sorry because it is a bit short due to my teacher giving my whole class an internet quiz. I hate it already. welp, that's it hope you enjoy it.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE