006|

+----+

I have a bad feeling about this

±----±

I was in the garden, daydreaming when suddenly a person came by.

"Meihua? What are you doing here?" Haeyeon asks as she was part of the student council.

"Just daydreaming. What are you doing here?" I asked back looking at her "just doing the usual, you know?"

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" haeyeon suddenly requested "sure what is it?" I was being a little curious as she was suddenly asking for a request.

"can you set me up with xukun?"

----

Those words stab like hell. Doesn't she know that I like xukun?

I sighed. I guess I have no choice.

Incoming call from meimei💕

XK: meihua? Why are you suddenly calling me?

You: n-nothing. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out?

XK: sure! What time and place?

You: uhh, tomorrow,
at XXXXX, 2 PM.

end of call

3rd view

Meihua felt terrible for lying at xukun. She spent her evening trapped in her room, bawling her eyes out.

She didn't eat dinner that night, her parents weren't home either, the maids we're worried about meihua as they keep hearing crying noises.

Meihua usually didn't cry easily, but for some reason, she felt that she was very weak.

She didn't want to talk about anything. She doesn't care anymore.

Meihua kept thinking about xukun, xukun, xukun.

That's the only thing she can imagine. The face that was once greeted with lovely, turned into anger, sadness, disappointment, and mostly betrayed.

She was just a girl who wished that she could live a normal life.

----

Xukun was delighted that meihua called him to hangout, as you can see xukun has a crush on meihua if it wasn't obvious enough.

he was planning to confess to her when she called him. his smile was stretched out as his cheek was hurting but he didn't care.

little did he know, his confession would be ruined...

----

Meihua called haeyeon telling her the address and time to be there. "thank you so much hua!!! i cant believe you would do such things for me!" haeyeon exclaimed the fakeness in her voice was irritating enough.

but what can meihua do? if she didn't do it, rumors of her would come out. she didn't want any of them so she had no choice.

she was weak. even if she had everything that she would ever have, she only need one thing,

and that was,
Xukun

her one and only first love.

the only one who can make her flustered,

the only who can make her laugh,

smile,

the one and only,

Cai Xukun.

----