007|

Meihua knew what she would do would destroy her school appearance, but she had to do it.

she texted Xukun and told him that she suddenly caught a cold and couldn't come. "perfect" Meihua muttered under her breath.

Meihua was obviously in a delirious state and have a fever not that she lied about it to Xukun. At least she had proof that she was sick and by that, haeyeon would at least feel bad for her.

But she was wrong.

School day

Meihua came to school and was immediately pulled over to the side and was dragged to the back of the school.

“you, you, YOU! YOU RUINED MY CHANCE WITH XUKUN! YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!”

Is the last thing Meihua remembered before blacking out.

Haeyeon obviously made meihua like a mess, a torn school uniform, a black eye, and some scratches all over meihua's body.

Xukun was wondering in the garden when he heard some weird noises coming through behind the grass gates which is obviously behind the school.

So he went to investigate, he suspected it was meihua getting bullied again. And his suspicion was correct when he saw meihua laying on the grass bruised up.

Xukun took off his blazer and put it on meihua since she was cold as ice. He picked her up and bring her straight to the nurse's office.

“Oh my! What is this madness!” the first thing the nurse said seeing meihua in the arms of Xukun,

“put her on the bed, she looks like a corpse it's freezing cold, why would somebody do this?”

“you can leave now xukun,” the nurse told.

Meihua’s POV

I woke up in a strange room and I could feel something that was in my hand. Am I in the hospital?
I thought.

“ah! You've woken up! Don't worry, I'm here to check up on you” the hospital nurse smiled.

“can I ask you something?” the nurse asks “yeah,” I said quietly because my throat was quite dry.

“Why did you get sent here?” the nurse asked. The situation got darker and colder.

“Uhm, I guess you don't really wanna talk about it.” the nurse awkwardly spoke.

“well, I'm done with taking your blood pressure and body heat. I'm xiulan. Hope to meet you again” the nurse awkwardly said.

I sighed as the nurse went out of the room, why do I always mess up everything?

Why does everybody must hate me?

Is it that hard to be a normal student?

I guess being a daughter of a ceo is hard when you don't want attention.

Let's just get some sleep I guess.

3rd view POV

Xukun went inside meihua’s ward when he noticed that she was sleeping.

Her lunch, however, was untouched so he woke meihua up for her to eat.

When she woke up, meihua looked dead inside. Xukun felt bad and decided to pay her back.

He sat down beside her and started feeding her. “say ah~” Xukun said getting a Lil tint of blush on his face.

Meihua, however, started to chuckle over how childish it is to be spoon-fed.

“come on say ahh~,” Xukun said getting brave on doing so. Meihua obeyed him.

They ended spending an evening full of laughter and happiness.

Meihua’s mother came to see meihua when she heard the news from the school's nurse.

When she came in the nurse she didn't expect to see her daughter cuddled up with some random handsome boy.

She giggled like a 5-year-old girl getting a brand new toy and didn't forget to take a picture before giving her a kiss on the forehead and leaving smiling like a proud mother.