I look strange without my scarf.

Mabey I can find one later... We are goinf shopping.

I let out a calm sigh and walked out my room, to find chisa. It wasn't hard to find her since she was already down stairs, she seemed to be ready to go aswell.
"ready to go?" she asked, looking up from a piece of paper she was writing on. I nodded my head at her, she smiled back and got up from the sofa. "I made a small list if things we need to get you!" she then waved the paper in my face. By a little list she must of ment a quite a big list, since it looked like more then fifteen things on there.

"s-small?" I giggled, I noticed that I stutter now when talking, thought I feel comfortable around chisa now. Maybe it was a habit from before the game and I just picked it up once I woke up?
"what? You don't think this is a small list!?" she also laughed.

Chisa reminds me of the danganronpa me, a care-free person who's like a child. Though she doesn't lie. Maybe that's what the old me wanted to be like. It makes sense.
I think so anyway.

"alright! You go put your shoes in I need to go get something" the red head said before running upstairs. I did as she said and began putting my shoes on.

It only took a few seconds, minuets at the least before she came running back down stairs with a coat on and her purse and phone in her hands. Chisa then quickly slipped her shoes on and turned to me with a smile "okay let's go!" I nodded at her. But before we could leave, someone had knocked in the door. Chisa narrowed her seemingly annoyed, before opening the the door.
"hel-" Chisa was cut from her words as she got pushed out the way and someone barged through the door.

"Kokichi!" the girl, who barged in, said as they saw me, it took a few seconds before I realised who the person was. Thier hair was in a messy pony tail, and was clearly not brushed, and thier hair was a light pink.
They were clearly tired and wore an over sized jumper and shorts. I stared at the girl for a long few seconds before realising that the messy girl in front of me was miu iruma.

Oh god.

I just stayed staring at her. Chisa looked at the both of us "oh... Your someone from the game aren't you?"  Chisa asked, showing a worried face. Miu quickly responded with a nodded and that was by her breaking into tears and hugging my tightly.

W-what?

Not going to lie, these actions scared me.
"w-why..." Miu sobbed into my shoulder "why hav-haven't you c-came to s-school yet!?" she Yelled, still sobbing.
"hey, miu? Clam down a bit" Chisa nervously said, tapping the inventor on the shoulder. 
I still hadn't moved from my stance, only now there was tears running down my face.

Wh-why...
Why is she here!?

"i-I forgive y-you kokichi.... Yo-you had al-l the right t-to ki-kill me" Miu cried, looking at me with a small smile. She was shaking loads and was struggling to calm me down.

N-no.

I was so scared of what she was doing, that she was here and what she was saying I couldn't even talk to her. I couldn't even more, just stand there like an idiot and cry.

"Miu, your scaring him" Chisa pointed out, with a harsh tone scareing me. But this only made miu hug me tighter, to the point I couldn't brave properly.
I couldn't even look at the girl, when I glanced at her, all I could see was when Gonta killed her, the scean repeatedly showed its self to me, then when Gonta cried before his  exacution.
But now mius just gonna say she forgives me!?

I'm hurt everyone.

I'm so weak.

"I-it's okay.." Miu whispered, trying to comfort me, she slowly began rocking us, side to side.
Out of some kind of instinct, I pushed her off me. "i-I don't need y-you to comfort me!" I Yelled, stuttering as I did.
Miu looked at me suprised.
Now another small guilt was building up again from my actions. "i-I so-sorry" I apologised as I ran up stairs, away from the two girls, wanting to be by myself.

Luckily, no one chased me up here.

M-Miu.. Can't forgive me
No one can... They HAVE to hate me... It won't be right if they forgive. I hurt everyone there.

I sobbed into my pillow, I knew I would have to see everyone soon. But I didn't want to. I didn't want this guilt to grow even more, but I knew it would .

I wish I had died in that game and stayed dead...
Or at least been forgotten by the world....

After a while of nothing but sobbing and silent cries for help, I soon fell asleep.
If miu was gone for not, I'm not sure.