《 32 - Official 》

Start from the beginning

Levi hummed in response, crossing his arms.

"The same when she also treats her dog more special than her boyfriend."

"Yeah- WAIT. YOU GUYS ARE DATING?"

"Levi!" You turned to furrow your eyebrows making Levi shrug and smugly smirk in response.

"Did I just hear my granddaughter getting married?"

Your Grandmother who was carrying Ish approached the group along with her personal nurse behind the scene.

You grew beet red while Levi only chuckled curious to know where this would end up.

"Yes-" He answered first before you interrupted.

You carried Ish and petted her. "N-no! We're still dating Grandma, please don't misunderstand this-"

"Ah! So you young adults are engaged!"

You facepalmed while B/N laughed and Levi cocked a smirk at the scene amused.

-

After that hilarious and humiliating scene, your Grandmother had began to call Levi his grandson-in-law.

And much to everyone's surprise, Levi agreed with no hesitation making you blush in a shy manner.

How bold he truly was sticking to your Grandmother's side of marrying you.

As a result, you kept slapping his arm to pay the consequences. But it wasn't much of a punishment to the man truthfully.

Unbeknownst to him, you did want to marry him but you thought it's too early and you still want to see how your relationship with him would turn out.

And unknowingly to you, Levi was honest and was part joking about marrying you. Because he was determined and confident he would make you legally his.

---
Tomorrow - 8 am
---

You wore a white blouse and a F/C skirt since Levi would take you with him to his company, the Ackerman Industries.

Despite you never even wanted to wear a skirt, you forced yourself to do so in order to fit in with the environment.

Then, you and Levi went down and headed to the car where he began to drive away.

His company manafacture weapons and develop war machines.

Levi was a genius and he used that to create his products.

Because of this, he used his intellect and advantage to develop his own technology other than advanced weapons.

For instance are his progammed robots and software AI's that he doesn't sell and use it for his purpose occassionally.

As Levi's personal elevator opened, his assistants: Eld and Gunther were already there.

"Good morning sir, Ms. Y/N." They greeted in usion.

You greeted them while Levi ignored them, which was what he usually does so it wasn't surprising.

His expression was stern and serious, unlike what he would usually show to you. But you dismissed it knowing he was at work.

The two trailed behind you and him while Levi's employees stopped and greeted him before continuing their way.

"What's my schedule today?" He asks.

Gunther looks to his clipboard in hand.

"The usual in the whole morning. After lunch at 12:30, meeting with the board of directors. In the afternoon, you would have to review the newly released products and employees."