I've Missed You.

Jasmine POV

"Kade!! Kade!! Kade!!" I scream Kade's name as I walk in the house.

"Kade! Where are you?!" I go to the kitchen and to our room.

I cross my arms and sigh. "Kade!"

I walk to his office and see him sitting at his desk, "Kade, why didn't you answer me?"

He looks up from his computer, "Because I texted you that I was in my office before you got here."

I pull out my phone and see that he did send me a message, "I didn't see that."

"Of course you didn't."

I walk up to him and sit in his lap, "Kade."

He looks at me and I smile, "Hey Kade."

I kiss him on the lips and he kisses me back, "Hey, Jasmine."

"You should be more excited to see me. I have been gone for a full month."

He puts his hand on my ass and squeezes, "It was only a month. How was it with your mom?"

I shrug my shoulders, "It was fun. I just can't believe my mom is alive. We went to Italy and hung out there. Just me and her. Daddy wasn't allowed to come."

My phone starts ringing and she picks my phone up, "Hey, Cain. This is Jasmine. I just got back after being away from Kade for a month. So, right now we're about to fuck."

I hang up after that and Kade stands up with me in his arms, "Who told you to answer that?"

I smile and kiss him on the lips, "I don't see any problem."

He carries me to our room and lay me on the bed, "Did you miss me, Kade?"

He kisses my neck and then looks at me, "It was so quiet while you were gone. Wherever I went to work I didn't have to worry about you and some woman arguing or fighting. Everything was just peaceful."

I pout and put my hands on his chest. I try to push him away, "Well, fuck you too then."

He doesn't move and my eyes widen when I see a half-smile on his face, "But all of that was something I didn't like. I don't miss my quietness when you're not around. I like it better when you're around bugging me to pay attention to you."

He crashes his lips to mine and I moan in the kiss. He takes my shirt off and puts his hand in my pants. "Did you miss me, Jasmine?"

I shiver at the way he calls my name, "Yeah, I did."

He hums in response and sucks on my neck. I tilt my head to give him more access and I let out a moan as he slowly plays with my clit.

"Did you really?" I quickly nod my head, "Of course I did."

He laughs and takes his shirt off. "I actually miss kissing you."

He kisses me on the lips and I wrap my arms around his neck, "Kade, I can't wait anymore."

He stands up and pulls his pants down. I turn around and put my face down on the pillow. I leave my ass up in the air and he gets behind me.

He slowly slides in and I let out a soft moan. He slowly moves his hips and I grip the blanket, "Kade, don't go slow."

He laughs, "Why not?"

He pulls me up and bites me on my neck, "We haven't seen each other in a month, right? I need to show you that I've missed you."

He rubs my clit, "Fuck me hard. You already showed me that you missed me."

He laughs, "I did? When?"

He slams his hips against mine and I scream, "Right then."

He turns me over and put my arms above my head. He kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back, "I've missed you, Jasmine."

I laugh and wrap my legs around his waist, "I've missed you too, Kade."

An hour later

I am laying on Kade as he runs his fingers through my hair. I trace circles on his chest, "Kade, can we get a dog?"

"No." My mouth drop, "What?! Why?!"

I sit up and he looks at my naked chest. I reach for his shirt and put it on.

I get on top of him and straddle him, "Can we get a cat?"

"No."

I cross my arms, "Why?! Haven has a dog and a monkey. Cain just bought Alazea a cat and two dogs. And Bunny has a dog, a cat, a tiger, and two bear cubs. Why can't we get a pet?"

He puts his arms behind his head, "That's them. I don't want any animals in my house."

"Fine, I'll go get one and leave it at my house." He looks at me, "What house? You do realize you have no other place to go. We live together."

I get off of him, "Kade, you're no fun. I want a pet and you just want your house to be boring."

I put my underwear on and take his shirt off. I put my clothes on and then my shoes, "Where are you going?"

I look at him, "None of your business."

I walk out after that and go outside to my car.

I pull out my phone, "Hello."

"Hey, London. I'm on my way to your house." She laughs into the phone, "What happened this time?"

I roll my eyes as I drive out of the driveway, "I'll tell you when I get there."