Chapter 7

WHAT'S UP GUYS?!?! I'M BACK!!

I know it's been forever since I've updated but that's all about to change! During this quarantine I've had a lot of time to reflect on my writing and now I have ideas again! As a gift to all of you I am giving you all 2 MEGA UPLOADS!! So...

WELCOME TO MEGA UPLOAD PART 1!!!

In this upload the books that are being updated are:

My Bad Boy Alpha Mate- 3 chapters

Secrets of the Night- 1 chapter

Mega Upload Part 2 will be coming at you either next week or the following week. In the meantime...

ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

*Carrie's POV*

As I closed the front door to my house I leaned against it and sighed with a soft smile on my face. My day with Ryder had been amazing. After we finished our conversation at the park we walked around, hand in hand, and just teased each other the rest of the day. When he were on the way home he held my hand the whole time and kept kissing it over and over. When we got here he walked me to the door and planted kisses all over my face, except for the one place I wanted him to. If he sent sparks through me from kissing my cheeks I can only imagine what it will be like when he finally kisses my lips.

After a final hug I had to come inside and he told me he would pick me up for school on Monday. I smiled at him and he sent me his famous smirk that made me understand why girls fell to his feet. Now here I was just floating on a cloud of happiness.

"Well someone looks happy," I heard someone say. I turn to the couch and see Mason looking at me with a teasing smile.

I smile at him and walk over to the couch as I flop down next to him. "Is it always like this? Feeling so happy because of your mate?"

He had a genuine smile on his face now and put his arm around me. "Pretty much. You'll have your differences at times but in the end you'll always feel happy because of them."

I smile as we sit in silence. After sitting here for a few minutes the front door opens and we turn to see dad walking in. "Hey kids."

"Hey dad," we say at the same time.

He comes over and sits on the one person couch and looks at us. "How was your day with Ryder, Carrie?" he asks as he turns to focus on me.

"It was good. We grabbed lunch at a diner then went to the park and talked. It was a really great day."

He smiles. "That's good. I'm glad you had fun."

I smile back at him and then we just fall into an awkward silence as we await the conversation to start. Why am I so nervous?

'It's okay to be, but I've got you. Don't worry,' I hear Niki say.

I sigh and look to both dad and Mason before leaning forward. "We have to have the conversation, so we might as well rip the band aid off and start it."

My dad sighed as well and looked down. "I know, but before we start I need you to know that everything I did was to protect you and honor what your mother wanted."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You're mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and she was human. It's not uncommon for a werewolf to have a human mate but it doesn't happen often. From the moment I laid eyes on her I knew I would do anything she wanted. I would give her the world if it would make her happy. When I told her I was a werewolf she was so accepting of it which showed me even more how incredible she was."