Important!

Hey guys!!!

How're you doing?! And how's your quarantine going so far?!

Missed me?!

No?!

Kay!!!

But I really missed you guys so much and missed writing for you, really!

Idk if some of you guys saw the message I announced like last week or so, but in case you didn't then let me tell you what's going on with me and why I've not been updating my stories.

A lot of you have been requesting me to update a lot of my stories such as "My brother's hot bestfriend" and "Bestfriends with the bad boy" and the others too.

Now the problem is I can't update them because I have them written in books, like I wrote them by hand before I started updating them ion here.

And last year when I finished high school and went to live in another city to continue my studies, I took everything with me - including the books - and in the weekend that they announced all this quarantine thing, I happened to be visiting my family in my old city - like just a weekend visit - but then they announced that it's allowed to go out - let even travel a 4 hrs way - and so I ended up here with nothing but my phone and its charger.

My books, my tablet and my clothes are still in the other city and I have nothing I can do. And just to even think about a chapter or two from a specific story, my mind gets messed up and I end up mixing all the stories together so that's why I find it really hard to update and I'm soory for that.

I just hope you guys understand, but don't worry tho, if you as much as like - even for a little bit - my stories then I came with a new one that I just started writing on my phone and I already published the Intro with the lead characters, all you gotta do is go check it out, it's called "My dad's bestfriend's son" and vote and comment if you're excited for it, let me know what you think and if you guys wanna give it a shot so that I can update the Prologue and so on.

Love y'all❤️