Chapter 12.

Hope you guys are still here with me, anyway here m back after what seems like ages but m gonna explain everything at the end, so make sure to read the AN, enjoyyyyyy💕

Reminder:

Alia, Varun, Akansha, Shaheen and Rohan along with Jacqueline and Taapsee were at a club partying together and Varun and Alia posted some pics together on both their instagram accounts with some interesting captions.

ALIA's p.o.v

It was 11:00 pm when we exited the club, and then we dropped Jacqueline and Taapsee to their hotel and we went back home straight after that.

Me and Varun decided on our way home that we'd keep our phones offline until the next day cause he was sure that when we'd check them, our pics would be going viral and almost every media site would be talking about us, and the others thought that it was a good idea and so we all kept our phones offline.

Anyway, when we got back home, every one of us went to their respective rooms to freshen up and drift off to sleep.

When I went to mine, I just changed into my pjs which contained a white cropped top with a pink unicorn printed on it and I matched it with a pink short shorts, and I tied my hair into a messy bun, then I decided to go check on Varun cause he was really tired after all what happened with him on set and then our night out.

Now the thing with Varun and me is that whenever I'm walking into his room or vanity van or anything like that I don't knock and wait for him to give me permission to enter, I just do so and that's what I did when I was standing in front of the door of his room, I just opened it and got it just to be faced with a bare back, and that didn't stop me from walking in and closing the door behind me, but I thank God that he was wearing his sweat pants, which when he turned to look at me due to hearing the sound of the door closing, I noticed that they were hanging dangerously low showing the waistband of his boxers.

"Alu?! I thought that you'd be already asleep!!"

"No, I haven't yet. I just changed my clothes and came to check on you, cause you've spent a really tiring day." I replied approaching him.

"Okay then, come sleep with me!" Varun said casually, and I wasn't even surprised, cause that's how we worked and that's something that's really normal for us.

"Have you taken a shower??" I asked him already knowing the answer as I made my self comfortable on his bed.

"No, I don't want to yaar. I'm really tired!!" He replied sitting next to me.

"Even though, you're gonna go have a shower to relax!!" I said standing up and taking his hand in mine ready to pull him.

"I really don't want to!!" He argued back.

"Varun David Dhawan, you're gonna stand up on your feet and go into the bathroom right now and take a shower or I'm gonna take you by myself and make you shower even if you don't want to. And just to your information, I'm being deadly serious!!" I told him looking him deadly in the eyes and not breaking eye contact just so he knew how serious I was.

"Oh really Miss Alia Mahesh Bhatt?! Then, I'd love to see you trying!!" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice, and because of that I pulled him with all the power I had until he was standing on his feet, then I pulled him straight to the bathroom.

I made him go inside the bath and I just stood there watching him to see what he's do next, and being the stubborn he is, he too just stood there, hand in his pockets and kept looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?! I'm not gonna do anything since you're the one who's forcing me to take a shower then do it all yourself!!" Varun's smirk got wider.

"Are you serious you naughty as?!" I asked disbelief written on my face.

"Very!!"

"Okay then, it's not like I've never seen you in boxers before!!" I said with a smirk drawn on my face this time as I approached him without stepping in with him, and then I put both my hands on both sides of the waistband of his pants just before pulling them down, which made me notice the way his manhood was hard and that just made me gasp.

However, I took his pants in my hand and threw them away, then I turned on the cold water which poured on Varun making him all wet, but to my surprise Varun took hold of my hand before I could take it back and that same moment I knew his intentions but before I could utter a word, he already pulled me in with him which made me freeze.

As soon as I was standing in front of him, his arms wrapped around my waist and my hands were on his hard and cold chest and our eyes were locked, but what made my body heat up even in that coldness Was The way his hard erection touched my stomach.

"Can you feel how hard I am because of you??" Varun asked huskily in my ear - making sure his lips touched it just to tease me - pulling me even closer to him which made the situation worse.

"Wha... What are you saying Varun?!" I stuttered out hardly.

"Yeah, you've turned me on so badly because of your sexiness in these short shorts and I wanna kiss you right now so badly!!" He admitted and that just made me think of him and his hot body while he's shirtless every time he was around me or the nights that he was at mine and we slept on the same bed with him just in his boxers, which means that the feelings are mutual and even I find him the hottest and sexiest man alive, with no doubt, so that just made me go on with him.

"So why don't you do it?!" I challenged him with a smirk plastered on my lips.

"Are you sure about that, cause as soon as I'll begin, there is no backing away!!" He said seductively.

"I'm very sure and just to your information, I'm not planning on going back." I told him.

...to be continued

Finally guys I published a new chapter, I know I've taken forever to do so but believe me when I tell you I didn't really have time.
1st of all, I have my studies which I should be concentrating on cause this is my senior year and it's really important to me, then I have my personal life and there have been some problems in the family so I didn't have time not even to check my personal insta acc, thirdly I have and acc on instagram which a Varia fan club and I should take good care of it and keep my followers updated, then I have a story in Arabic that I write on instagram and I should every time come with new ideas and stuff, then there is this other story that I'm writing down in a book to publish it here later and finally I have a story in my mind which I'm thinking about and I'm gaining more ideas for it. So it's really REALLY hard and I hope you guys understand me.
Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter, will start the next one - which will hopefully be up soon since m in a holiday - with Varun's pov.
So bear up with me and m supposed to see you soon with any of my books,
Bye 🙋🙋
Love y'all ❤❤