Chapter 6.

GUYS READ AT THE END PLZZZZ!HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY.

In London,at the aiport...

VARUN's p.o.v

As we arrived at the airport, Shaheen told us that Rohan will wait for us there and drop us at his house, and as soon as we got out from the airport's door we saw Rohan as he waved at us since there weren't a lot of people.

So Shaheen ran to him and hugged him as we followed her. As we stood next to them, Rohan said 'someone has missed me' with a smirk on his face as Shaheen and him pulled out of the hug.

'Of course, I've missed you so much.' Shaheen said as she slapped him on the chest playfully.

'Me too!' He said.

Then he turned to the two other ladies and I, 'Hi,' He said hugging both Alia and Akansha,'Hey dude.' I said as we hugged eachother a one armed hug.

'Shall we go??' Rohan asked us.

'Yeah.' All the four of us replied.

Rohan showed us the way to his car as we followed, after finding it, we got in. Rohan was driving, me beside him on the passenger's seat and the girls in the back seat.

After almost 20 minutes, we arrived at his house,,as we entered 'Listen guys, there are rooms for all of you. You can go put your suitcases and then we will sit together and talk.' Rohan said, we nodded and did what we were told, then we all sat in the sitting room, me between the two ladies who didn't have a boyfriend, and Shaheen beside hers.

'Varun, as I know you have shoot here right??' Rohan asked me as he was the one who broke the silence.

'Yeah!' I replied, but it looked like it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear.

'But what do you have to do with them??' He said looking at the girls, 'I mean, it's not that I don't want you in my house or something, but as I know you should be with the team, you know??!' He continued.

He was right though, but after what happened with Alia I couldn't let her stay there in India alone and come to London and even now that she's here ther in London, I can't leave her and go to stay with our team. So I decided and told dad that I was going to stay with my friend in his house but I'll go to set everyday.

Yeah, you're right. But something happened with Alia and that's why I wanna stay with her.' I replied which made him confused and so was Akansha.

I bet Alia hadn't told her yet, Shaheen and Alia and I were the only ones who knew what happened.

'Hold on a sec, what happened with you??' Akansha asked Alia.

'Yeah, exactly what happened??' Rohan asked too looking between me, Alia and Shaheen.

I knew Alia didn't want to talk about that one more time so I decided to tell them myself what happened.

I put my hand on Alia's and looked at her 'should I answer??' I asked her, she nodded and gave me a look which said 'Yeah please!' So then I told Akansha and Rohan the whole story with all the details

'He's so mean and rude, how could he think that. I mean, you both and him started together, and Varun is his friend, so how can he doubt in you both!' Rohan said shocked.

'Sorry for saying this, but he's such an asshole.' Akansha said disgustingly which made us chuckle, 'He doesn't deserve you and you should forget about it and move on.' She continued as she layed down to my side and reached out to hold Alia's hand and so did Alia, as I was still between them.

'I know and that's what I'm going to do.' Alia said as they pulled their hands away.

'Okay so let's just drop this subject.',Shaheen demanded.