Chapter 17.

Reminder...

ALIA's pov

After we ordered our food and they brought all of it, we started having our dinner while talking about random topics and laughing our hearts out. It just felt so good, to be yourself and enjoy time with such special people.

Then it was time...

"Okay, so can we have your attention please!" Varun said silencing everyone as they all looked at him.

"Varun, son! What's the matter?!" Laali aunty asked him.

"Mom, chill. It's all good but it's just that me and Alia have an announcement to make!" He told her as he turned to look at me, holding my hand in his under the table.

"Hope it's all good news!" Dad furrowed his eyebrows.

"It is dad, just let us speak." I told him exhaling a long breathe.

"So, first of all I just wanna tell you all, and especially dad, that I kind of lied to you when I told that I was stating with my UNI friends back when we were in London." Varun started nervously.

"I figured so myself." David uncle replied with a grin on his face as if telling his son I know you very well.

"Anyway, moving on. To answer you unasked question, I was staying at Rohan's along with the girls over here." Varun said, pointing at me, Akansha and Shaheen.

"But why did you girls even go to London in the first place??" Mom enquired raising her eyebrows.

"Well, I had a kind of fight with Sid that time over some stupid stuff which he couldn't deal with and this fight happened to be at Karan's party that he held that week at his house and we'll Varun happened to bother there along with some other of our friends from the industry. And then I just broke things off with Sid and that was it. Then, that night I was a mess, and the day after that as well. So Varun stopped by the next day, and we told Shaheen everything then Varun suggested we take a holiday and travel to London and he'd be there as well since he had shoot. So, we agreed and we took Kanchi along with us and we stayed at Rohan's." I told them the other part of the story.

"Well to cut things short, we are kind of like dating." Varun stated shocking everyone, except Shaheen and Akansha since they already knew about it.

"Wait, who are YOU??" Rohit - Varun's brother - asked.

"Me and Alia!" Varun replied nervously, and there was silent for quite a few minutes until Jaanvi - Varun's bhabi - spoke.

"Oh my goodness! Congrats guys, I'm so happy for you both!" She exclaimed happily, as she stood up from her chair and came to hug me and Varun, after that she went and sat back in her chair.

"Finally you both came to hour senses!" Laali aunty exclaimed as well as she came and congratulated us with a hug.

"Yeah, I really do agree with you Laali. Finally!!" My mom did the same and eventually, dad, David uncle and Rohit came and hugged us to congratulate us as well.

"But what about you and Natasha?" David uncle asked Varun.

"Well, things weren't really working out good so I had to break things with her." Varun said.

"What do you mean??" Rohit asked him as well.

"What I mean bhaiya is that she made me choose between her and Alia. And obviously, I chose Alia." Varun explained, then he turned and smiled at me before placing a kiss on the side if my head.

"And how did you guys get together?!" Mom asked us smiling.

"When we were in London, we spent most of our time together and we just came to the conclusion that we are better and happier together and we just kinda realized our feelings towards each other that time, so we decided to give it a shot." I explained - leaving the fact where me and Varun went all naughty - as I felt Varun's hand on my bare thigh making it hard for me to concentrate.

"And what's the plan now?" Jaanvi asked.

"We wanted to tell you guys first and make sure you all approve of this relation before making it public." Varun said oblivious to the fact that he was torturing me in the most easiest way possible.

"And how do you guys plan on making it public?" Laali aunty enquired.

"We're thinking of doing an interview or a press maybe." Varun said not really sure, because we were in fact thinking about both those options but didn't know what's better.

"I guess doing an interview is the best option and then you can post something on your Instagram and Twitter in case someone didn't watch the interview." Dad reasoned.

"Yeah, I agree!" David uncle nodded his head.

It actually didn't matter how we'd make it public since we told our families and they're all happy for both me and Varun.
So how and when don't really matter, as much as when the heck we're going outta here matters - since Varun is making it hard for me to sit right here and not attack him right here right now - because apparently I don't really want both my parents and my boyfriend's parents to see me like this since Varun's hand has already found its way up my thigh and you don't need to know the ready actually...

To be continued...

Sorry guys for the up-late, anyways I hope you guys loved this chapter even though it's quite short.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment your opinions down below.

Love y'all ❤

See ya soon🙋🙋