{ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 }

3rd Person POV

*This takes place 6 years after Bakugou and Uraraka married*

As Uraraka was cooking dinner, Bakugou was sitting in his recliner with little Bella sat in his lap.

You see, after three years of being married and a few months of Uraraka begging Bakugou to have a kid, the couple had a beautiful little girl named Bella running around the house.

She had messy but soft hair like her father, brown hair and eyes like her mother, and although she was kind she was also very protective of her things. Her quirk had not appeared yet, but her parents were sure that it would show eventually.

"Daddy, can you please play with me??" Bella asked Bakugou with puppy dog eyes.

He rolled his eyes. "Nah,"

Bella grumbled, got off the recliner, and ran over to her mother. Uraraka looked down from her cooking to see her daughter sitting angrily on the floor with her arms crossed.

She almost giggled at the sight, but she knew she shouldn't because the toddle would just get even more defensive.

"Mommy, Daddy's being a meanie!!" Bella yelled.

Bakugou immediately burnt the arms of the recliner and the fire alarm went off.

"WHAT THE HELL DID SHE JUST CALL ME!?!?" He roared.

Uraraka went to turn off the fire alarm as her daughter stood up and waved her fist at her father.

"Come at me punk!!" The girl roared back.

Bakugou chuckled at Bella's outburst and ran towards her, only to be bounced backwards by some kind of force field.

"What the-" Bakugou and Uraraka said at the same time.

Uraraka went over to Bella, but she too was held back by a protective force field.

Bella laughed and clapped her hands.

"I have superpowers! Mommy, daddy, I have powers!"

Uraraka looked at Bakugou.

"Well, what do you know? Her quirk is a protective force field." She said.

She shrieked as she saw Bakugou shed a tear.

"OH MY GOD BAKuGou WHAT's WRoNG?! WHy ARE YOu CryInG?!?!" Uraraka rambled.

Bakugou smiled. "She has such a great quirk, Uraraka. She's gonna destroy villains left and right!" His smile suddenly faded and he looked at Uraraka.

"She can help me destroy Deku!!!!"

Uraraka giggles and went back to her cooking.

"Mommy, what are you making?" Bella asked.

Uraraka laughed nervously and said, "Well, I was making meatballs but now it looks like they're burnt..."

Bakugou threw his hands in the air.

"NOOO!!!! Why does this keep happening to us?!" He yelled.

Bella laughed, "Daddy is silly."

"Don't make fun of me, Bella, I already got a list of people I need to teach a lesson to, I don't wanna add you to the list."

Bella smiled. "Sorry...meanie." She muttered the last part.

Bakugou turned to Uraraka again.

"Uraraka, she called me a meanie again!!"

"Well, she isn't wrong.."

Bakugou grumbled. "I'm adding both of y'all to the list now..."