{ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈 }

Uraraka's POV

Bakugou seems different than the other kids that I've met at UA so far. He's definitely more aggressive.

I made two other friends today as well--Deku, and Iida. They're both pretty nice.

Ah...lunch time. I love lunch. I wonder how good the food here will be. It must be nutritious in order to help keep us in shape.

After I get my lunch I see Bakugou sitting at a table by himself.

Almost instantly I walk over and sit across from him.

"It's you again." He mutter, annoyed. I smile.

"I saw you sitting alone so I figured I'd sit with you."

I look down at his lunch. His lunch is filled with delicious looking sushi and rice. My jaw drops.

It all looks so amazing!!

"I know it seems strange, but if you don't mind me asking, but who made your lunch?"

He takes a bite of rice and angrily says, "It's none of your business!"

I nervously gulp. "Sorry, my bad..." I frown.

He sighs. "I made it." I gasp. There's no way! The only thing I can cook is a fried egg!!

"You're that good of a cook?! That' amazing Bakugou!" I exclaim. I almost choke on the food I'm eating.

He grunts. "How are you not that good of a cook?!"

I blush. "Well, I guess I never really learned how to." There I silence for a moment.

"Uraraka can you meet me outside the front door after school?"

"Uh...yeah, sure. But why?"

"You'll see." For the first time, Bakugou smiled at me.