{ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈 }

Bakugou's POV

*One month later*

There was another attack at U.A. yesterday. In the middle of all the confusion Kirishima ran up to me and told me that the villains had taken Uraraka.

After everyone had evacuated and the police came, I noticed that there was still a minor villain trying to sneak away. I beat the living crap out of him.

I'm literally so mad that I can't even yell right now. I have to get her back. I have to.

I'm walking home right now, since the teacher sent everyone home early so that the police can assess the damage of the attack and help find the people that were taken by the villains.

There were three people taken. Uraraka, the guy with the purple balls on his head, and that girl from the other class with pink hair that hangs out with Iida.

Right as I'm about to open the door to my house, my mom bursts through the door and yells, "Oh my god, Bakugou! Are you okay? The principal called and said that there was another attack at U.A. and- OH MY GOD IS THAT A CUT ON YOUR ELBOW!?"

I roll my eyes. "Mom! I'm fine! Now, move!"

Suddenly her eyes turn angry. She slaps me. "Don't talk to me like that, young man!! By the way, is everyone okay?"

"No! Uraraka was taken hostage along with two other students!"

"Oh, Bakugou, I'm so sorry. Hey, do you want dumplings? I know they're your favorite." She says the last part with a smile.

"No thanks, mom. I'm just going to go to Deku's house."

"Deku's house? But I thought you hated him." She says confused.

"Oh, I do, but since he's such a baby, he'll need help dealing with Uraraka being kidnapped."

"Oh, whatever. Just make sure that you're back by six."

I walk to Deku's house. As I look up at the house I think, great I get to deal with my least favorite person ever.