Chapter 1: why me?

Alexis PoV
My life is a mess, I lost my friends, I lost my dad not even a week ago my mum hates me because I apparently resemble my father and now I'm getting raped.
And the sad part is that he doesn't seem to care.
Here the guy whose pounding in and out of me is the school rich boy, womaniser with a very hot girlfriend what more could he possibly ask for.
I was making my way from a graduation when he offered to give me a ride , I agreed not knowing what I was getting myself into.
He asked for my directions I gave them to him yet he said he was 'lost' I was suspecting him but I brushed aside I told him to make a turn back when he suddenly locked the car doors and before I could ask what he was doing he grabbed and pulled out a gun and said he would shoot me if I dared screamed , I begged him, pleaded with him not to do it but it was if I was talking to deaf ears.
I heard people saying that whilst having sex you feel pleasure and love but I was feeling empty and I was looking at  him to for him to remember how he broke me and how I would never forgive him and whilst his was groaning and moaning about how tight I was he came by accident because he pulled out to late.
And I kept looking at him with hatred , when he finally looked up to me I noticed regret in his eyes and I wanted him to feel that for the rest of his life
"That's what you get for rejecting me bitch"he snarled at me I remained quiet
Once he let go of me I pulled my dress down took my back and got out the car "yah walk away like the slut you are!" He shouted