Honestly I didn't know why tf Brim was over here, I told him we was done. I'm really over it, niggas really ain't shit to be honest.

After NiNi and I had gotten out, I had locked my car and we walked to my house.

I opened the door and I didn't see them.

"Girl they must've had left they're cars here, and rode somewhere else" she had said

"Text Shaud and see where their at boo" I had said

"Bitch I'm on that right tf now"

I turned on the tv and sat down, while I pulled my food out the bag and started eating.

I sipped on my milkshake as Nini sat beside me, while still texting.

"Ight sooo, he said they'll be back in a couple of hours and that they had to go handle business"

I nodded my head, "even though I'm not fucking with Brim ass right now, I hope he be safe and I also hope Shaud be safe"

"Girl that's why you and Brim got to let that petty shit go, life is to short for that bullshit"

"You right, life is short. Letting a bitch suck yo dick is part of cheating though, and I'm tired of telling him shit"

"I completely understand boo, these niggas not gone realize what they have until it's gone"

"Yes, but enough about these niggas, how have you been doing bitch"

"I've been good, but bitch I missed my period"

"Whatttt, so you telling me I'm gone be a mfckin auntie" I said while smiling

"Maybe, I got a Doctors Appointment Friday, and I'm gone tell him today, I hope he ready for a child"

"Bitch he better be, y'all been fucking raw and shit, if he can take that chance and fuck you raw, he can take care of the child if he made it, simple as that"

"You right"

"Girl to be honest Shaud even isn't the type to leave you if you pregnant, he got you, and I got you"

She smiled while hugging me, "thank you, I needed that little talk, I've been feeling anxious about telling him and I also was scared"

After we got done eating, we both had fell asleep on the couch

~6 hours later~

I woke up to somebody shaking my shoulder like they was dumb asf, I opened my eyes wider and scrunched up my face.

It was just Shaud, "Aye P we about to head out"

Him and Nini gave me a hug and said there goodbyes, as they left out the house I had stood up and stretched.

That nap was good asf.

I was walking towards the kitchen as I heard the door open again, it probably was Nini or Shaud.

"That shit look cute, but you deadass showing a lil too much"

I turned around and it was Brim.