Chapter 3

Princess P.o.v:

Me, Vashaud, and a couple of his homies that I knew were gassin up. This weed was hittin like a mfcka.

I was smoking on my own blunt though. I dont know where these niggas lips been.

Out of the corner of my eye, I seen Brim came in with that female that was in the kitchen with us.

She was wiping her mouth and I scrunched up my face.

These hoes be wilding, no respect nor morals.

Vashaud passed the blunt to him and he was blowing out O's.

"Let me smoke" the hoe had said. Brim and Vashaud looked at each other then busted out laughing.

"Nah, you can smoke with Princess though"

I stood up and yawned while stretching. "Shaud yo lil ugly ass wilding now, but here" I said while passing my blunt to the girl.

She took it "aye, you forgot to wipe right there" I said while pointing to the corner of her mouth.

She turned a bright red and I shrugged it off and hugged Vashaud, then I dapped up his homies, except for Brim.

That nigga wasn't paying me no attention anyways, he was to busy texting on his phone.

I didnt care though, I wasnt checking for this nigga nor did I like him.

I left and arrived at my house, then I took my ass straight to sleep because I was tired.

I got home around 12 something.

_________________________________________

Brim P.o.v:

~Next Morning~

I got up and looked to the side of me, then I sucked my teeth.

I shook the broad that was still in my fucking bed, these hoes know I dont play that shit.

Soon as 7 hit, yo ass need to be gone.

She finally woke up and sat up, smiling at me.

"Good Morning"

I chuckled and she scrunched up her face.

"Aye, bitch you got to go" I said pointing to the door. I stood up and she stood up also.

"Can you at least call me a cab Brim"

"Bitch you got a phone for a reason, and call when you get tf out my house lil hoe"

One thing about me is, I dont repeat myself to nobody. She knew I wasnt playing either.

After she left I hopped in the shower for approximately thirty minutes. I brushed my teeth and the notification bell had dinged on my phone.

I walked in the room while still brushing my teeth and I checked it.

It was just another hoe I met a couple days ago. Her pussy was ight, that throat is what kept me in contact though.

NoGag🤡: Hey Papi, can I cum thru

Me: Nah

I throwed my phone on the bed and continued with my hygiene. After I got done I putted on some boxers and a simple black T-shirt. Then I putted on some black jeans and some socks.