Chapter 10

Princess P.o.v:

I stepped back and bit my lip, "Brim we can't do this, I already told you what I want, and we not on the same page, so I think its best if we just move on.

He looked at me, "Nah, I want to try this relationship shit out, by you not responding back to my messages and shit, it made me realize that I actually like yo ass"

Then he kissed me."Yo ass been driving me crazy, and I dont want to see you with nobody else, I miss yo ass and fat ma, especially fat ma"

I laughed and mushed his face, "how much did you missed me" I asked while staring up at him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Put me down, you see this skirt I got on nigga"

"I missed you a lot, forreal and you lucky I ain't beat yo ass, dancing with that nigga"

I rolled my eyes and he put me down, "what you rolling your eyes for?"

I just looked at him. He must be think I'm easy or something. He don't want me with nobody, thats why he is willing to be in a "relationship".

"Nigga you don't like me, you just don't want to see me with another nigga"

He sucked his teeth and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Bruh you always fucking tripping and assuming b, I'm bout to head out, let me know when you not on bullshit"

I laughed at him, "nah we done, I'm coolin off you nigga"

He nodded his head and licked his lips, "Fasho, Fasho" after he said that, he walked out of V.I.P and left.

I rubbed my temple and took a deep breath, trying not to cry.

I walked out of V.I.P also and went straight home. When I got home I texted Vashaud.

Me: I'm over Brim stupid ass

Bro❤👌🏽: Damn, I thought y'all was straight

Me: Nah, all that shit went down hill

Bro❤👌🏽: Damn

I scrunched my face up, this is exactly why I need a female friend.

Me: Bruh I need a female friend or something, yo ass dont be knowing what to say

Bro❤👌🏽: Hell yee, talk to my shawty though 👀 She mad cool

Me: Aww shit you got a girlfriend nigga?? When can I meet her?

Bro❤👌🏽: Something like that, and pull up at my house

I read his message and got dressed in something comfortable. I had on my blue onesie with the matching footsies (dont come for me ight? These hoes be mad comfortable)

I putted on my bonnet and grabbed my keys.

After I drove for a couple of minutes, I finally parked at his house and got out. I knocked on his door and a couple seconds later he answered it.

We did our signature dap and then I walked in his house.

I seen a girl sitting on the couch, she was fine. If only I dated girls, wheww chile. She was a darkskin and had brown eyes, and had her hair done in box-braids.

She stood up when she seen me. "Heyy, I'm Nikki"

I smiled at her and introduced myself, "I'm Princess, but everybody calls me "P"

She nodded her head "and you can call me NiNi, if you want"

"Coo, Coo, and Vashaud why yo ass never introduced me to your boo"

"Cause nigga, we taking shit slow"

"Why we taking shit slow though Shaud" she said looking at him.

He rubbed his temple, "Ni we not about to bring this shit up bruh"

"Okay Mr. Cheater"

My eyes almost bulged out my fucking head, I wouldn't expect Vashaud ass to cheat, he seemed like the loyal type.

Before they could start an argument, I said something, "Well Brim only wanted a relationship with me because he didnt wanted to see me with another nigga"

"Girl I can't stand that shit, niggas love doing whatever they want, but when we do it, its a fucking problem" Ni had said

I nodded my head, agreeing with her. "Forreal though, that shit be getting me mad tight"

NiNi and I talked for like three hours straight.

She hella cool and we exchanged numbers to hang out. She dont have any female friends either.

She said bitches be fake and I agreed, because some of these hoes be fufu asf.

As soon as I got home, I took my ass to sleep. I was so tired.