A horrible screech fills the air as a creature flies past. They fly around fighting everyone in sight and picking up a few of Greef's crew. I watch as one swoops down to attack Din, but I throw the saber ending its lifeline. "Saved you," I yell as I run past him. "It's an assist."

Din uses his flamethrower when the winged creature gets close to the ground near him. The creatures screech, and fly off, tails lit with a flame. I help him stand back up. "You alright?" I ask him quickly. He doesn't respond but holds me in his arms tightly.

"Greef got hurt." Cara sighs as we walk up towards her. Greef's face is scrunched up in pain, and his arm is limp beside him, completely covered in deep gashes. "How bad?" Din asks. I gasp leaning down next to him. "Really bad."

"So, this is how it happens," Greef groans in pain. "Don't be so dramatic," Cara scoffs. "I need another Medpac!" Cara glances around, but no one offers her help. I look down at the open gashes and bat my eyes. I lock eyes with Greef, "You trust me?" He laughs lowly trying to catch his breath. "Hell no." "Me too."

I glide the child over to my legs and look into his eyes. "Okay, listen to me. We have to help him." I gesture to Greef and the child looks towards him. "Look, look, I need you try to help me okay? You're strong enough to help mommy right?" His little ears twitch and he nods in my direction with a smile.

I raise my hands over Greef and explain for the child to do the same. I close my eyes taking a deep breath. "Okay. Here goes nothing."

"Must relax... reach out with my mind... reach inside... through the pain... to touch the Force! Knit bones... mend flesh... renew!"

I gasp feeling the small cuts reanimate upon my skin, and slowly fade away inch by inch.

I gasp as the cuts on my arms fade away fully and I sit back completely taken with weakness. Greef is quiet as he flexes his arm.

Kuiil comes over and assists me with the child. "You didn't even tell me you were part of the Empire when we first met, Kuiil," I said glancing up at him. He longed into my eyes with an untold story. I smile whispering lowly, "You know me, don't you?" "Long ago when you were a child, you were running around being chased by troopers. I saw you turn a corner and that was the last of it." I shake my head smiling, "Kuiil, you don't have to be scared of me." He gulps removing the child from my arms. "As much as I understand and have come to know you, Aria, you have always been a threat to the universe." He walks away placing the child in its bed. I look down at my hands feeling guilty. "And I'm going to change that."

I walk over to Din as he sits alone. "Hey." He nods to me as I take a seat. "What's wrong?" "I haven't eaten." He speaks quickly. I giggle turning his head to me. "Okay, Mr. Grumpy. I'll pick some food, you go find a hiding spot to eat, and I'll meet you. I have to tell you something anyway."

With a small plate in hand, I find Din sitting against a large rock away from our group. I sit next to him as he removes his helmet. I peek over the edge watching for anyone nearing us, suddenly Din pulls me down to him and connects out lips in a heated kiss. He pulls me flush against him throwing passion and desperation into our moment. "Whoa." I gasp pulling away shocked. "What was that for?" He shakes his head attacking my lips again. "A reminder. That I love you, Aria." I grin at him. "I love you too, Din," I whisper lightly. He grabs my hands kissing each knuckle. "I know you planned to tell me something, but let it wait, love. I want to enjoy this night before I risk your safety." "Risking our safety for our safety." Din chuckles as he begins to eat. "I'd like to stay with you when this is all over." He acts shocked as he hears my words. "If you'll have me of course." I stare at him as he looks at his food. Din grabs my chin between his fingers bringing me close. "You've always been welcome. Ever since I fell in love with you." "When was that exactly?" Din looks at me smirking. "I'll tell you one day."