Meet the Solos - 2

I lay on the couch watching the child and Ben play continuously. Ben laughs as the child rolls over dropping his hold on some blocks. "He did it again, Aria!" I nodded smiling at him.

Ben walks over with the small child in his little arms. "Can we cuddle, Aria?" I nod and the two small children snuggle into my form. Leia walks in stopping in her tracks seeing me. She walks over moving her son's hair out of his face and smiling. "He loves you so much, Aria. Looks up to you too."

"I love him too. This little guy too." I smile as both children snooze softly cuddled up together.

"They've been out there a long time," Leia mumbles looking at the ship. I nod getting worried. Not that Han would kill Mando or anything, but he's Han...

"Leia. Mind helping?" She chuckles and lifts the small children off of me and places them both on the couch together. "Let's allow them some rest." She nods eagerly.

Leia and I walk to the ship hearing groans. She looks at me questionably as I shrug. We enter the ship seeing Han and Mando in a heated arm wresting battel.

Han grits his teeth as Mando slams his arm on the table. "That's now 8 to 3. Care to try again?" Han rubs his wrist looking at Mando. "No. I think I'll just give up for once." He sits back kicking his feet up.

I step closer resting my hand on Mando's shoulder. "So, this is what you've been doing for the past 4 hours? Arm wrestling?" Mando shrugs looking at me.

"Not all of it. We spent time just talking too." "About?"

"Weapons." "Feelings." Mando and Han say at the same time. "Feelings... about... weapons," Manod grumbles looking at my brother.

"I'm sure that was... fun." Mando nods.

After getting the men off the ship and into the house Mando and I walked up to my room with the sleeping child. "Where should we lay him?" I ask searching for something, but turn up empty. "He could lay with us," Mando says casually taking off his amour and setting it on my old dresser. He's staying here with me? Not that there is an issue, but I know that he knows there is a guest room next door.

"What is it, Aria?" He asks staring at me. I shake my head smiling slightly, I clear my throat. "You look good... Without your... beskar." Mando nods releasing a small chuckle.

He walks up to me, the only piece of amour placed over his face. Mando takes the child in his arms carefully. "Go on and shower and relax. I'm going to be here with him." He lays down setting the child next to him on the bed.

I take clothes out of my dresser turning to Mando. "So, you're staying? In here?" Mando rises, holding himself with his arms. "Do you want me to leave?"

I stare at him and shake my head. "I want you to stay."

Mando nods. "Then I will. For you."

I exit the room and enter the bathroom stripping down and cleansing my body of the past weeks full of sweat and stress.

I rinse my hair feeling the water tread down my back humming lightly. Suddenly the lights go out trapping me in complete darkness.  The door closes and I stand still thinking of something to defend myself. "Han? Is that you? Leia?" A soft rustle of fabric makes its way towards me.

I grab the bar of soap and prepare for the worst. I lace my fingers around the edge of the shower and pull it over peeking my face out.

"Han, this isn't-"

Two hands latch to my cheeks and lips crash fiercely against mine. I gasp and lean into Mando's grasp deepening the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me flush against him. I wove my fingers through his hair pulling at the loose ends making him groan.

I lean into him, even more, hitting the edge of the tub causing me to lose my balance and slip, but Mando catches me holding me up.

I start laughing and rest my head on his bare chest. He slips a wet strand of my hair behind my ear in the darkness. "What is it, Arai?" I lean up connecting our lips once more. "You scared me at first." Mando smiles against my lips. "And now?"

I kiss his nose and both his cheeks before standing back in the running shower. "Now I'm pleased to know it's not any sort of danger." He chuckles and pinches my chin lightly. "You'll always be protected by me." He pecks my lips once more before closing the current, turning on the light, and exiting the room.

I sigh smiling and running my finger over my lips. I should tell him how I feel. It's not like it's going to make anything different right?

I cut the water off and search for my towel on the counter only seeing it to be missing. I open the door sighing. "Mando?"

His hand pops through the door holding my towel. "Guessing you need this?" I grasp it smiling. "Thank you." "You're welcome, beautiful." He closes the door leaving me.

It was at this point I finally realized... I am naked, and I just made out with a clothed Mandalorian.

Yep, that's one for the books.