Brother of 3

"Looks like we made it. Get ready for landing." The Razor Crest shakes as Din tries to land softly. "Dank farrik! The landing array isn't responding. Without the guidance system, it'll be a manual re-entry. It might get choppy. Once we're through the atmosphere, there should be enough fuel to slow down... If we don't burn to a crisp." "What?" I yell in shock. "We just escaped death and we're flying right back into it." Din grabs my hands. "Come up here. I need your hands!" I stifle a laugh in the worst of times. "Aria, be serious! This lever needs to stay back." "Okay, okay!" I pull the lever back as hard as I can. The Crest plummeting down from the stars, the metal turning red hot and flames growing around us.

"Razor Crest, this is Trask flight control. Please reduce your speed to port protocol." The commander speaks to us through the communications.

"I'm trying my best here." Din quickly maneuvers around and switches buttons along with pegs.  "Engage reverse thrusters. Brace! Hold on." Din's ship continues on at the same pace. "Razor Crest, do you copy? You have to reduce speed."

"Almost there, almost there." Din says under his breath. I looked at him shocked. "How are you planning to do this?" I scream.

"Razor Crest, do you copy? Razor Crest, you're coming in too fast. You have to re..."

We break the sky of the atmosphere, treading down to the panel. "Mando!" "Shh! Here we go." He lands the ship lightly, but tipping us over to the side, falling into the water. "Yeah, nice and easy, huh?" I say falling on the ground and rubbing my hands together.

Once out of the ship we're approached by a fellow mechanic. He looks at the Crest in disarray. "So, how can I help you?" "Can you fix it?" I put my head against my hand. "Fix it?" I step forward with credits in hand. "Can you make it fly?" He nods, taking a hold of the payment. "I'll fuel it up. If it still holds fuel."

Din places the child in my arms softly. "I know you're hungry. We'll get you something to eat." I follow Din on the docks as he follows Mrs. Frog to her Husband. Mr. Frog bows his head, speaking to Din in I'm guessing a thank you. "You're welcome. I was told you could lead me to others of my kind." He nods, gesturing to the buildings behind him. "The inn? Over there?"

Din places his hand on the small of my back leading us into the building. The keeper nods his head. "Have a seat over there. What can I get you?" "Nothing for me. A bowl of chowder for my little one. Anything for you, sweet?" I shake my head smiling.

"These seats are scarce, buddy. Everyone seated needs to eat."

"I can buy something else. Information. Have you seen others that look like me?" Din slides credits across the table.

The keeper shrugs. "Others with beskar have been through here." "Who can take me to them?"

"I know someone who might help." He pours soup into a small bowl in front of the child. Suddenly a creature (for flavoring of course)  pops out of the bowl and on to the kids face. "Oh!" I jump coving my mouth, holding in laughter. I lift the creature off of him and hit it on the table before putting it back into the bowl. "Don't play with your food." Din says to him. "Mando, he's a kid. Let him be, darling."

An individual walked across the floor to us. Looking at Mando specifically. "Hmm. You seek others of your kind?" "Have you seen them?" Din lowers his head in hopes. "Aye. I can bring you to them."

"Where?" I ask, gaining his attention. He looks down at the saber, then back to me. "Only a few hours' sail. It'll cost you, though." Din pulls me closer. "I need you to stay here with the-" "No." I pick the kid up in my arms. "We will meet you at the docks." I say before walking out.

Din races up catching my arm. "You never listen." "You shouldn't expect me to, Mando. I'm your wife, not a puppet." I kiss his helmet before bouncing on my heels.