"Kuiil, I could use your craftwork right now. Can you pad this container so the child can sleep better?" "I shall fabricate a better one," Kuiil agrees. "Then perhaps this Dropper can see how one can earn their freedom with the skill of one's hands." Kuiil jabs at Cara before getting to work.

I hold the child sitting next to Kuiil as he constructs the crate. He looks at me with narrowed eyes. "I worked in the gene farms." I nod confused. "You've stated this." Kuiil looks at me again. "I can tell you were fabricated in no such land, but within space itself." My smile drops and I stare at him blankly. I turn around making sure Mando is out of rage. "What are you talking about, Kuiil?" "Ms. Solo, let's not spend time drawing it out. You know your past. You know what this is all about." I scoff shaking my head and standing. "You have no clue what you're talking about."

As I walk his words freeze me in my spot. "I have spoken, Ms. Dukoo."

~

"We're here," Din says quietly. He grabs my hand leading me behind him.

"I'm sorry about the remote rendezvous point, Mando, but things have gotten complicated since you've left. I believe introductions are in order. It seems we both provided a security detail."

I tense as he turns towards me, "Glad to see you're still alive, Aria. You were in bad shape the last time I saw you." I smirk leaning forward. "Wish I could say the same, but I-" "Stop it." Mando pulls me back behind him cutting me off. "Feisty as always. No hard feelings?" "You set me up!" I yell over Din's shoulder.

He huffs seeing no reason for the argument. Leaving me the winning crown.

"I recommend the shock trooper guard the ship, the lava fields are lousy with Jawas." "She's coming with us," Din confirms. "The town is now run by ex-Empire, if a rebel Dropper shows up, they'll all get their hackles up." "She's coming," Din repeats firmly. "Fine, fine," Greef sighs heavily, glancing at her arm. "Then cover up that tattoo, no need to flaunt it. Now, where's the little one?"

I watch as the container holding the child glides over. My hands resting on my saber as Greef examins him. "So, this little bogwog is what all the fuss is about," Greef says as he lifts the child in his arms, and glances over him, "what a precious little creature! I can see why you didn't want anyone to lay harm on its wrinkled little head. Well, I'm glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all." I relax when Greef places the child back inside the container safe and sound. "The sun drops fast on Nevarro, we can walk for a spell, and camp out at the riverbank, and make our way into town at first light."

~

As we all sat together around a campfire I get many looks from the fellow assists. I look up meeting Greefs eyes as he looks at my lightsaber. "You know, it's not nice to stare, gentlemen." Greef hums nodding. "Would it be rude to ask for a demonstration then?" One of the fellow hunters ask. I smile at the saber and shrug lightly. I hold it up illuminating the bright blade upon the group. Many gasps looking at it. "I heard all about you long ago. I didn't believe the whispers were true." I nod as he admires my saber.

"Let's go over the plan again," Din suggests interrupting the show and tell.

"We four go, we join him at the table, show the client our bait, and you kill him."

"Tell me about the reinforcements." "They're all ex-Empire, as soon as they lose their paycheck, poof, they all scatter." "And if they don't?" I challenge myself with doubt. "They will,"

Greef is making this out to be so easy when so much damage could go into play. "That's not good enough," I say shaking my head. "If for argument's sake, a few of them don't realize that I'm their best path to alternative employment, and they elect to act impulsively, then these three fine Guild hunters, along with that battle-hardened shock trooper, and Ms. Solo will cut down anyone who bucks." "How many will there be?" "No more than four, he travels, at most, with a Fire Team. Trust me. Nothing could go wrong." I scoff losing all faith in Greef.