Chapter 7: The next step

A/N: "Ah of course, the end of the first day."

Ghost: "Yes, though I think someone's not to happy."

A/N: "Ghost I don't think Short fuse is ever happy."
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

Kaminari: "WOW! He threw it over seven hundred meters!"

Uraraka: "Finally he's showing us his true power!"

F/N: "Way to go man!"

Iida: "His ginger appears to be broken now, just like in the exam. His quirk is very odd."

Aoyama: "It wasn't a very pretty throw."

Though I got a bad feeling when I looked over at Bakugo, his face was in utter shock and I got a sinking feeling from him. He then started to make small explosions in his hands as he charged Midoriya.

Bakugo: "Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or you're dead!"

Sentinel: "Oh no."

Midoriya freaked out and braced himself before Aizawa used his scarf to hold Bakugo back from reaching him. Bakugo struggled against it as he looked back.

Bakugo: "Hey why is your scarf so god damn strong!"

Aizawa: "Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy. So stand down, it's not wise to make me use my quirk so much. It gives me a serious dry eye."

All but Bakugo: "To bad, that powers amazing!"

Sentinel: "No wonder he looks like he doesn't sleep."

Aizawa: "You're wasting my time, now whoever's next can step up."

He walked away a bit as Bakugo stood there in anger. Midoriya just carefully moved around him and ran back over to us.

Uraraka: "Ouch is your finger ok?"

Midoriya: "Sure, fine."

F/N: "Dude that's definitely broken."

Sentinel: "What is that guys deal?"

Taking a glance over at him, he was staring down Midoriya with a crazy look.

F/N: "My guess, the two have history."

I shook my head as we all walked into the gym again.

And after that we did the rest of the tests, I was completely fine and stayed around the middle of the pack while I had to watch poor Midoriya do it all with a broken finger. After it was all over we gathered around our teacher as he spoke.

Aizawa: "Alright time to get you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worse so you should have a good idea of where your standing is. I'll just pull up the list, it's not worth going through each individual score."

As he posted them we all started to look for our names. Thankfully I found mine at seventh place. But as I looked at last, my vision turned a tinted dark blue as I saw Midoriya's name there..... then I remembered what the hell Aizawa was playing at and chuckled a bit.

Sentinel: "What are you chuckling about? Your friend just got expelled?"

F/N: "Wait for it."

Aizawa: "And I lied, no ones going home."

Everyone else but me looked in shock at our teacher as I chuckled louder.

Aizawa: "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all on the tests."