Chapter 14 : Answers

Start from the beginning

Their surrounding is beautifully decorated with red & white heart shaped balloons & shimmering lights. The man kisses the back of girl’s hand while she smiles.

“Well Mr. Vineet don’t you think that its a bit risky for us to meet like this secretly?? What if!! Your wife gets to know about it!!!” the girl asks.

Vineet smiles, “Don’t worry about her Anu!! oops!! sorry Mrs. Anamika!! She doesn’t know about it. But what about your husband!!?? He’s a cop & what if he gets to know about us!!” he asks.

Anamika smirks, “Don’t bother honey! My darling hubby is a boring, workaholic man. He will never get to know about us.”

she assures

she assures.

Vineet smiles mischievously at her, “Great!! But why are we wasting our time, talking about them(their respective partners). This evening belongs to us. So lets make a best use out of it!” he utters while Anamika too smirks & both enjoys their romantic candle light dinner.

Afterwards, Vineet drops Anamika at her home. She opens the door with the spare key & enters inside to find the place quiet.

“Seems like everyone is asleep” she utters & then turns around to him, placing her both arms around his neck.

“I am thinking, my husband is not home anyways, so we can use this time well!”

she winks with a coy smile.

“Are you sure!! What if anyone from your family....!” he hasn’t completed, when she places her index finger of right hand on his lips.

“Shhh….!!! They’re all asleep and maid too is sleeping in the outhouse. I don't want to waste this lovely evening.” she utters giving him a smirk.

She then moves to her room while Vineet looks here & there. When everything seem safe to him, he too moves to her room & shut the door, locking it from inside.

She is standing keeping her back towards him, while he moves to her with giving seductive looks & turns her around to himself. He then pushes her on bed, cupping her face.