(31) Santa Monica Pier

Jae:

"I'm so nervous," I admit as the five of us are cramped into the bathroom in Daisy and Grayson's room. The guys were all on their way home from the beach now. We decided to leave early so we could buy the test and take it without anyone knowing. My eyes are glued to the pregnancy tests that sits on the counter. Connie and Jordan both agreed on buying three.

"Don't be," Jordan says as she places a hand on my shoulder. "Everything will be alright. Whichever way it goes, we have your back and we all know Luis will too."

"Even if you're not pregnant," Julie says. "You and Luis have plenty of time to try for kids. This isn't your only shot."

I smile and nod as I feel myself begin to relax due to their words. Connie comes and wraps her arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on her shoulder as we all stand around and wait.

This time was different than the last time I saw a pregnancy test. I was anxious and in a way happy. Even though Luis and I didn't plan on kids for a while, maybe this would be good for us. At first, I was worried about Luis being upset about it if I actually am pregnant but the girls talked some sense into me right away.

"The three minutes are up," Daisy says smiling as she holds her phone out, showing her timer as gone off. I take a deep breath as Connie squeezes my shoulders. I look down slowly at the three pregnancy tests.

Positive, Positive, Positive.

My hand flies up to cover my mouth and a loud gasp escapes my mouth. I look at the girls with tears spilling out of my eyes. They all quickly push me out of the way to see the results. As soon as they saw the test, they instantly start squealing and yelling.

Oh, my god!" Connie says as she stares at the test. She turns around quickly and throws her arms around me tightly. I was still crying into her shoulder, my body shaking against hers.

"Why am I crying so much?" I ask laughing as I pull away from Connie. I laugh harder when I see her crying just as much. I wipe away my tears as everyone gathers around to hug me.

"I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!" Jordan says as she throws her arms around me. I tightly hug her back before hugging the rest of the girls.

"I called this back in high school!" Daisy says with a bright smile as tears roll down her cheeks. I laugh and pull her into a hug, knowing she damn well-called everything Luis and I turned out to be.

"We have to start planning how we'll tell him," I say as all of us walk out of the bathroom, the three pregnancy tests in my hands.

All of us stop dead in our tracks when we were the nob of the door being unlocked. Daisy rushes into the bathroom and grabs her makeup bag.

"Here! Hide them in here!" Daisy whisper shouts at me. I quickly shove the test into the bag and Daisy zooms off to hide the makeup bag in the bathroom. The door swings open, revealing Grayson and Guy. All five of us let out a sigh of relief when we don't see Luis walk through the door.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Guy asks laughing as he points towards us. His lighter dies down when he sees that Connie and I have been crying.

"Why are you two crying?" Grayson asks as he takes a step towards us. I brightly smile and nudge Connie on the side. She looks over at me and gets the hint, she smiles at Grayson.

"We were laughing so hard we cried!" I say happily as I shrug my shoulders. Grayson and Guy gave us a look and we all know they didn't believe a word I was saying. Thankfully, they didn't question it any further. Knowing these two, they would have definitely ruined the surprise.