"Anything for your...marriage?" He asked. Leo thinks about it. "Well...n-no." He said. Donnie raises an eyebrow at him, sensing that he's lying. "Okay...yes, but that was it, I swear. Why?" Leo said. Both of them look back at Ashly and Rachael. "Well...it hasn't been that long, but...Lynn's...well..." Donnie said.

"What? Is she sick?" Leo asked as he gives a worried look. Both of Rachael and Ashly have been feeling nauseous and tired the whole time. "I don't think she can take another hit right now with the nausea and just now-" He said. Nate look at Jessie who was sitting in the chair and feeling guilty.

~*~*~*~*~

Nate walked up to Jessie. "Jess. Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes." She said more like lying with her hands on her head. "Jess." He said. "Fine. I don't think Ashly or Leo would ever forgive me? I mean, isn't my fault for that mutated dog go near her?" Jessie said. "Jessie, it's not your fault. You couldn't stop it from going near Ashly and Leo. It was Hun's fault to order him to go after them. You did the best that you could." Nate said. Jessie rolled her eyes as she look away from Nate. Nate placed his gentle hand on her back as he rub her back. "Come on, everyone is waiting for us." He said as he help her up to her feet. They went to where the others are.

~*~*~*~*~

Jessie and Nate walked into the room. "Leo. That's what I'm talking about. Lynn's...pregnant. Same goes for Rachael." Donnie said. Leo's eyes widen as he looks at Ashly, who's talking with the 80s turtles and the others. He was so stunned he couldn't believe it. "P-Pregnant? Are you sure?" He asked. "She's shown all the symptoms and the tests prove it. The lack of sleep, the nausea, the headaches...As hard as it might be to believe, Lynn...is having your baby. Rachael's having Raph's baby as well." Donnie said. "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY?!" Leo exclaims in surprise, everyone turning to him in shock. 

"What did you just say?!" Raph demands, shocked. Rachael held her face with her bangs hung over her eyes because she's also pregnant. "Dudes...I'm gonna be an uncle!" Mikey cheers and Leo looks very embarrassed as he didn't mean to reveal that out loud. Jessie and Nate look at each other with confused look on their faces. "And I a grandfather." Splinter said as he gives a proud look. "W-What...?" Ashly asked as she looks the most shocked. 

"Oh wow, congratulations!" Leonardo said as he pats her back. "Got a bun in the oven, huh?" Raphael asked winks at her. "Radical!" Michelangelo cheers as Ashly stares at Leo, who looks away awkwardly. "Congrats!" Ashlynn grins at her counterpart. "Amazing!" 80s Rachael said. 

"Congrats to you too, Leo." Jessika and Nathanial said at the same time. "Whoa, this is so exciting!" Donatello smiles as Ashly turns her attention to Donnie. "It's...it's true? I'm...pregnant?" She squeaks out the word, though on the inside she was beaming with joy. It's hard for her to speak as she's speechless. "But Leo and I...we didn't..." She asked. "Um, honey?" Leo asked. He steps up to her. "Don't you remember when our siblings were out rooftop running with Splinter and-" He said.

"Stop, I think we got the idea," Ashly covers his mouth as she stands on her feet, bouncing on the soles of her feet. "Raph, I think Rach has something to say to you." Donnie said to his temperamental, red masked brother. "Yeah, what is it?" He asked. "I'm...pregnant." Rachael said as she look at him. Raph was speechless. 

"H-h-h-how? We didn't..." He said as he was stuttering. "Remember when you and I went out for a nightly bike ride? To propose to me?" She asked. "Yeah?" He asked very slowly. "Yeah." Rachael said more like snapped at him. Raph lowered his head as there was a blush across his face. Ryo, Dom, Jenny and Maddie including their counterparts congrats on the duo-soon-to-be-parents.

Splinter, Mikey and the 80s counterparts congrats to Rachael and Raph. Nate took Jessie over to Ashly and Leo. "Leo, Ashly, Jessie has something to say to you two." Nate said as he put his hands on Jessie's shoulders. Jessie was biting her bottom lip. "I'm sorry that I didn't stop that mutated dog when he was going near you, Ashly." Jessie said. Ashly and Leo look at each other and then back at their younger siblings. "If I got there a lot quicker, maybe that mutated dog could attack me instead. Do you think that you two would ever forgive me?" She said. Without saying anything else Ashly and Leo brought Jessie into their arms to hug her. Nate smiled. "We forgive you, Jessie." They said at the same time.

She has no time to continue the conversation further as Donnie notices that the Technodrome's signal is gone. "Huh? I don't understand it. The tracking system was closing in, and then, suddenly, poof. Static. It's like the Technodrome disappeared." He said. "Any idea what we should do next?" Leo offers to the others. The 80s turtles, mutated turtle-hybrid, Jessika, Rachael and Ashlynn all volunteer, raising their hands. Leo frowns, crossing his arms in a knowing way. "Other than going out for a slice?" He asked.

The 80s counterparts glance at each other before lowering them awkwardly. "I told you, you can't brainstorm with these goofballs. They ain't got no brains." Raph said as he points to his head while holding his fiancée's hand.

"Hey! We resemble that remark." Raphael jokes, him and his family roaring in laughter. Ashly, Leo, Rachael and Raph just stare at them, glancing at each other before facepalming. Leo looks at Ashly, holding her hand with a smile. Right now, he wasn't concerned about their counterparts. He was so happy about the fact that him and his wife were having a baby, he could cry. Rachael put her hand on Raph's arm as they walked away from their brother and sister.

"I never dreamed of...having a baby." He said as he smiles softly. "Me neither, but...we didn't plan this." The pink masked woman said. She glances at him. "Do you think...it's too soon? That we're too young?" Ashly said. She bites her lip, turning to him. "My mother had me when she was 21 and my father couldn't handle it, he..." She said as she lowered her head.

"What? No!" He denies, shaking his head and then he lift her head. "Stop with this talk right now. Ashes, I love you. Of course, I want to have a child with you no matter how old we are. We're not going to end up like your parents because what we have is strong. To me, you're my sun and that's what I love so much about you. And we're going to have a beautiful baby. I don't even care if it's a boy or girl." He said.

Ashly smiles at him, feeling relieved and having no more doubts. "I love you too..." She said. "I...I don't even know how to be a parent, I..." Leo said. "Leo." Ashly said as she cuts him off, noticing how he's feeling. Leo look at her. "It'll be okay. I'll help you. And besides...we'll be parents!" She said/squeals slightly and he laughs at her, happy as well as he picks her up and spins her around.

~*~*~*~*~

Rachael put her head on his arm. Raph kissed her on the top of her head. "I'm so excited for our wedding. But now, we're going to be parents." He said. "Me too. But..." She said. She remembers how she lost her mother due to car crash and her dad when she was in federal Japan with Raph and the others. "But?" Raph asked. "Remember when I told you about my mom? Then when we came from that building where the Utroms were in?" She asked. Raph turn her to face him. "I'm not leaving ya. Neither are you. I love you, Rach." He said. Rachael look up at him and then she jump up into his arms. "I love you too." She said. He smiled while wrapping his arms around her waist gently.

~*~*~*~*~

The secrets are out! Both Rachael and Ashly are pregnant! Yes! Jessie felt bad that she let her family down, but Ashly and Leo forgive her. All thanks to Nate.