Chapter 9

Irene leaned back on the wall and closed her eyes, sighing as the cell room was practically eating her and the girls alive.

"When I get out.." Joy stated tiredly and leaned back on the opposite wall, facing Irene. "I'm going to grab a chopstick, and stab Kai one hundred times."

"Chopsticks?" Irene asked, "why not a knife?"

"I think he'll die after just one stab. I haven't seen a person suffer for five days now and I think seeing him die slowly may make up for it," Joy told her and pondered on the thought. "Or what if I throw thirty forks at him?"

"You're sounding like a real psychopath right now," Wendy told Joy with a disgusted look on her face.

"She is a psychopath," Yeri pointed out. "That's why she became the perfect hitman. Also, if you want my opinion I think you should stick to the machete," she then told Joy.

"Isn't our dinner coming soon?" Irene mumbled, changing the subject as her stomach growled for the fifth time this evening.

"It's here in five minutes," Wendy told her and soon silence took over the cell room once again. Being in a cell for five days without any other human contact resulted in the girls running out of topics to talk about, which then also resulted in total silence during the days. And that only drove them more crazy.

"I wonder who Seulgi's working with," Yeri then thought out loud, breaking the silence. "There can't be many people, right?"

"The only people who know about her true identity are Blackpink, TWICE, Minhyuk, Jay, Taemin, and those NCT guys Wendy told us about." Irene briefly summarised.

"And we can take out Blackpink and TWICE from the list... And I don't think she and Taemin are on any good terms anymore." Yeri added.

"She probably works with NCT but has asked Minhyuk and Jay for help with vehicles and drugs." Wendy informed and Yeri nodded.

"I don't think she would need Jay's help though," she commented. "What could he do?"

"He could give her drugs that could kill the guys from NCT. We don't know if we can trust them to keep our identities a secret so she may have to kill them off." Joy told her. "If I know Jay right he might also have asked Seulgi if he could crash our bunker."

"We'll just have to wait and see what ha-"

"Shut up," Irene whispered to Wendy as she saw three guards approaching their cell, carrying trays with food.

"Yes, finally! I was starving!" Yeri exclaimed as the guards placed the trays inside the glass box attached to their cell door.

Joy furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed a new guard that she hadn't seen before. Not that she had seen all the guards in the building in just five days, but there were always the same guards that came with their dinner.

She kept her eyes on the guard as he placed the last two trays in the glass box before closing it. He quickly averted his eyes to her and smirked before winking at her. As much as Joy wanted to smile, she kept a poker face as he turned away and walked away with the other guards.

"Did they get a new guard?" Wendy then asked as she opened the glass box and took out the five trays.

"Don't eat the food," Joy ordered them and walked to the trays, grabbing a pair of chopsticks and taking out some rice from the a bowl.

"What are you doi-?" Yeri asked but stopped as she saw the white pill and a piece of paper laying in the rice.

"What's that?" Wendy asked and Joy smiled.