"And lastly, I want to thank....my super hero. My dad, my everything." Aadhya smiled widely and then added, "Ladies and gentleman, If you could spare me two minutes of your time please. I remember as a kid, I used to always run to my father whenever he used to come back home and he would always lift me up in his warm arms and shower kisses all over my face, no matter how tired he used to be. I remember the first time, I saw him flying a plane with the amount of hard work and concentration he puts into his work. Now, I know how passionate he was, for his job and I always watched him in awe. The very next moment, I knew, I wanted to be a pilot just like my father."

"Dad, you have always inspired me to be better. I remember those lines he said, very crystal clear- Don't just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table. And that has made me the person I am today. You have always been there for me in time of need. Even when I didn't know who to turn to, or when I didn't know who to trust, you were always there. At times when I wanted to give up or was confused about my life's ambition or career, you struggled through it all with me." Aditya could feel a lump in his throat while fresh tears pooled in his eyes.

"I may not tell you this very often dad, but I love you. I am at loss of words whenever I try to express what you mean to me. I could have never asked for a better mentor than you. I remember when you would sing me songs, tuck me in at bedtime, read me poems and stories. People say I am a chif off the old block, a smaller version of you and I couldn't be prouder - I hope you are too. Your love for me is forever engraved in my heart, forever lingering in my mind, and forever mine to cherish. Thank you, dad. And sorry to tell you this mom, I love dad a tad bit more so please don't be jealous." Zoya bursted in an emotional laughter while she placed her hand on his shoulder, calming him down as she knew he was already in tears. Aditya wiped off the drop of tear on his cheek and smiled. One thing he knew, he was proud of her and he was grateful to almighty for Aadhya.

•••

Aditya opened his arms to welcome his daughter while she ran towards him. He wrapped his arms around her and caressed her hair.

"When did you grow so big?" He said, emotionally. "I am so proud of you." He said and kissed her hair." She grinned and said, "I love you."

She then again exchanged hugs with Zoya who patted her cheeks, lovingly and then with a serious look what she said, "What did you say? Am I jealous?" Aadhya sticked her tongue out whispering her a sorry. "What do you mean? Of course, you are jealous. No, Aadhya?" Both of them laughed at the young woman while frowned. The father-daughter duo shared a high-five while she chuckled. The bond was special and she always cherished her two most favourite human being in her life, who made it blissful than ever.

The moment got disturbed as Aadhya's phone rang while she excused herself, "Its Rudra. I'll be back." Saying so, she left the place while Aditya furrowed and said, "Why is he so annoying?" He said irritatedly.

"Stop being so over- protective, Aditya. After all, he is your future son-in-law." She said with a hint of taunt, earning a growl from him.

"I am tolerating him just because of Aadhya." He said while she shoot him a glare. "Okay fine, he is a good and a decent guy....whatever." He rolled his eyes saying so.

"Huh! I am not talking to you." She looked opposite him, folding her hands against her chest. He raised his eyebrows at her while he smiled mischeviously before pulling her closer by her petite waist and he nuzzled his nose in her. She jerked his hand away while a blush crept her cheeks.

"Aditya, don't forget this is a public place." She said, shyly. "It doesn't matter, you are my officially and lawfully wedded wife and I have all the rights on you...even in a public place." Her cheeks turned crimson listening to his not-so-innocent talks. He neared his face towards her and their eyes locked with each other. The proximity sent shivers down her spine even after so many years of marriage. Zoya smiled placing her hand on his built chest. The moment broke as they heard a cough from their daughter.

"I didn't see anything." Aadhya left the place, chuckling.

•••

The idea popped in my head suddenly and there it is and I don't know how it turned out. Aditya- Aadhya have my heart. I adore their precious bond so much. Oh! Don't glare at me Zo! I love you too.

But, I hope you liked it. If you did, please do vote down below and comment what if you think of the chapter. Thank you for almost 2K reads. I love you all.

Keep the love pouring in! Until Next Time!

Love,
Kaira.