Coffee

It's been 2 days since Jisoo gave Jennie the silent treatment. Jennie missed their little banters but she obviously missed Jisoo more without even realizing it. She denies to herself that she missed her. Those past 2 days, her mind was filled with Jisoo. She'd find herself staring at her longingly not knowing why.

********

"Wazzup, Ms.Bae," Jisoo greeted Irene while dribbling the ball.

"hey dork, what are you doing here and where's your gang?" Irene questioned as she sat on the floor with her legs crossed. She and Jisoo got closer as days passed.

"just missed playing basketball so yeah...and the gang's busy with their clubs." Jisoo answered then scored a 3 pointer shot.

She yodeled around the basketball court and pranced like an idiot after her successful shot. Irene laughed at her silliness but at the same time clapped her hands as she was amused by her perfect shot.

"We're on the same boat then....Jennie and Rosé are busy with their cheerleading practice same goes for Joy with her dance troupe."

"do you know how to play basketball? how about we make a little contest? like...whoever shots a higher score gets to...do whatever she wants with the loser." Jisoo suggested with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Irene smirked at her suggestion for she have a perfect plan on what she'll do with the latter. She's the type of girl who always wins on a bet or competition. In fact, she's very competitive or aggressive on this type of events.

"Deal."

Both of them played Rock paper scissors to determine the person who'll get the ball first. Irene won.

She dribbled the ball and started to head for a 3 pointer but the ball was snatched by Jisoo.

"heads up Ms.Bae."

For a good 10 minutes, the two played well. They both have same score. They decided to rest for a bit. Jisoo noticed how sweaty and exhausted Irene is.

"Ms.Bae.."

"for goodness sake, Jisoo. Enough with the 'Ms.Bae'," Irene exclaimed "It makes me feel like I'm old."

Jisoo laughed at her statement.

"okay...I'm sorry...Hyunie~"

Irene was caught off-guard by what Jisoo called her.

"Hyunie?"

"Joohyun is your name, right? so...I'll call you Hyunie since you're cute as a button," Jisoo pinched her red cheeks.

Irene blushed at her actions. She, then, lightly swat Jisoo's hand away from her cheeks.

"Whatever, dork."

"Anyway, wait here. I'll get us some water to drink."

Jisoo left hurriedly. Irene was amazed by how energetic Jisoo is, despite the running that they did earlier from playing. Even Irene was exhausted.

Suddenly, the cheerleader squad, along with Jennie and Rosé came.

"Unnie? what are you doing here all alone?" Rosé asked curiously.

"I'm not alone actually...Jisoo and I were playing basketball"

"Jisoo and you? just the two of you?" Jennie asked with furrowed eyebrows. Rosé sensed a jealous Jennie.

Irene nodded and then, Jisoo came, bringing two water bottles and a clean tshirt.

"yo! sorry to keep you waiting." Jisoo smile at Irene."You can use my tshirt once we finished our game...and I'm not taking no for an answer since we both know how stubborn I am."