Bet

It was a bright sunny day for a Monday. Jennie along with Joy, Irene and Chaeyoung are on the school field. Jennie and Chaeyoung were practicing their cheerleading routines along with their fellow cheerleaders. Jennie and Chaeyoung were a bit sweaty due to their practice. Some students, usually Jennie's admirers, were watching. Basically fanboying or fangirling by how the cheerleading Captain, Jennie and her best friend , Chaeyoung looked hot in their cheerleading outfits.

Meanwhile, Joy and Irene stayed in the bench waiting for them while having a chat.

"No fucking way! Seriously?" Sooyoung exclaimed in disbelief making Irene glare at her for cursing.

"I'm serious, okay. I'm not an idiot that likes to fool around and you know that fully well," Irene muttered in annoyance.

"Hey Guys, What's up?" Chaeyoung stretched her slender arms then sat beside Joy.

"Yeah, what's up with her?" Jennie said referring to Joy then fixed her ponytail as she sat down.

"Well....I told her I'm not the Student Council President anymore. I quit just this morning." Irene said sheepishly.

Jennie and Chaeyoung looked at her dumbfounded by her news.

"Why'd you quit? I mean...school just started and-" Joy asked raising her eyebrow.

"I realize it's too stressful you know...handling a lot of responsibilities to the point that I barely have time for myself. I know it's to early to quit this position but I wanna enjoy my senior year and make it memorable" Irene smiled timidly as she added "I wouldn't want to make it boring and dull"

Her three friends gave her a sympathetic look then engulfed each other in a group hug. Irene relaxed at the comforting warmth from the hug.

"Dont worry, Unnie" Chaeyoung said to lighten the mood "we'll help you enjoy your last year in highschool" she beamed a sincere smile to Joohyun.

"are you done with your practice?" Irene asked the two.

"Yep." The two said in unison. They looked like kids in Joohyun's view.

"You guys can watch us practice if you want," Joy suggested then gave Jennie a wink "especially you, Jennie...Kai will be there"

Jennie giggled at Joy's suggestion. Irene rolled her eyes at her silly reaction as she muttered,

"Girls are way better than boys, Jen"

The three bursted out laughing at her words as they walked towards the practice room for the dance troupe.

"Yeah sure Irene but you know I'm straight" Jennie replied.

"That's what I always said to myself before realizing that I'm falling for Lisa" Rosé scoffed

"Uh Guys...I agree with Irene even though I'm straight but...okay fine I'm gay for Olaf," Joy said then shrugged.

"Pfft! Olaf from frozen?" Jennie teased

"Duhh! It's obviously Olaf from The CrackJacks...the cute as a button or the pocket sized human and for the record, I bet you're also gay for Index seeing you steal glances at her that night and I know you're the reason why she smiled....which is totally heart-fluttering by the way...the irresistable charm of Index almost made me switch lane from Olaf to her" Joy grinned teasingly. All of them noticed that Jennie was a bit reddish while biting her lips when she remembered her time with Index.

"Whatever" Jennie flipped her long hair and walked ahead leaving the three who was laughing at her reaction.

"hey girls, how about we make a bet" Joy suggested as they slowed down walking.